Your Love

" Sometimes love is all we need to pull through a day. It could be as simple a gesture, like a hug or the actual words, 'I love you', but in the end it will help you overcome."- M.N.S (aka- Me. Can you guess my middle name?)

(Simon POV)

 He know's what happened and he thinks I cheated. He's going to break up with me. Oh, God I'm in full fledged panic mood. He hates me.

I know he does, because he's avoiding me too. I have proof.

Last night Annabelle had a raccoon get into her room and came freakin' karate chopping people in the middle of the night. I was peacefully sleeping in dream land... she knocks me out of bed and onto my floor screaming in some foreign language. Not really, I just couldn't understand a word she was saying, so I guess it was gibberish or something. Anyway, I told her that she can have my room all to herself, I'd ask Palmer if I can sleep in his bed with him, because face it: He is a human heat box and so~ comfortable, I feel safe in his arms. I knocked on his door and I heard him groan, I could tell that I woke him. I told him it was me, and the noise stopped completely. He ignored me and it just... it hurt. So, I decided that I need to confront him about what happened with me and Cain, he obviously know's.

" What are you thinkin' about?" Comes Annabelle's voice. I jump three feet in the air, I was lost in thought. I turn and she's back to normal, smiling, bubbly voice and all.

It makes me hesitate to tell her, I don't want to put her back into a deep depression version of herself. " I... I think - No!- I am going to tell Palmer about my kiss with Cain. I just want to get this over with and hopefully... he'll forgive me." I sigh, to my surprise she beams at me while spontaneously hugging me tightly. " Um..."

" I'm so glad that you've decided to tell him. This is your relationship, you have to be serious", She talk's in motherly voice. " Plus I can cut the tension with a knife, you can't even look at each other properly. Whenever you two are in the same room it's like this: You look at him until he's starring back and all of a sudden your like- Damn this is a shiny ass floor." I give a little chuckle, I should've known that there was no possible way for her to be authoritative, and that's why I love her! I shake my head slightly. " Don't deny it!"

I start laughing and my nerves went down by at least twenty-five percent. " Thank's, Annabelle."

We have perceptiveness and she knew exactly what I was talking about, my twin is awesome!  "It was no problem at all." (A/N: Not really her twin in any way, shape, or form. :P) 

A loud click distracts me from our conversation, I look over to see Palmer. He takes one look at me and tries to retreat back into the cabin. My mouth opens, then closes like a fish. Just as he's about to go in I scream, " Pamler." He stands there for a minute not turning around but he takes a deep breathe and finally face me. He definitely knows. There's no doubt...

" Could you stay. I need to talk to you... alone." I say once I notice Annabelle is looking back and forth like she's ready to grab a bag of popcorn and watch the "movie". She looks to me pouts, but leans over to give me a hug.

" Good Luck", she whispers in my ear before she walks past Palmer smiling at him then going inside. He looks at me like he's scared, but comes to sit on the porchs' bench anyway. Why does he look afraid? I was the one who did the wrong here. 

I turn to look into his eyes, " You know I love you, right?" He bites his lip hard, but nods. " I would never do anything to hurt you, right?" This time there's a sharp intake of breathe.

" Did you fuck him?" He blurts out. My eyes widen, I didn't hear him correctly.... Did I?

" What are you talking about?" I ask with my eyebrows furrowed.

" Did you have... sex... with Cain?" His voice became weaker, I've never seen him act like this.

" No. Why would you ask me something like that?" I'm not trying to point accusations but I would like to know where he gets information from so I can beat the-

" Braisley told me you cheated. She said you sleep with him, but I didn't believe her. I told her that I know you wouldn't do something like that, I trust you." He looks so relieved, my throat tightens at those words. I'm not sure if this is out of happiness, that I'm about to cry or because technically I did cheat... at least I think. Cain kissed me... but I didn't push him back either. The thoughts rush through my head and all I can do is spill everything to Palmer.

" Cain kissed me."

He looks abtaken , "... What?!"

Before I can even stop myself everything that I've pent up from these past few days fly out of my mouth. " It's just that the day when Annabelle and Braisley fought, Cain was being really nice to me. All you did was ignore me. We were having a good time laughing and just being fun in general but that was only to make you jealous. When we heard the commotion, we ran back to the cabin sight. You got in the middle of the fight and Cain ran over to help. When they finally pulled apart all you were worried about was Braisley. I was already jealous of her so I got really pissed and decided if you were going to help Braisley, I'd help Cain. I got the first aid kit and patched him up. Without realizing it we were getting pretty close. He kissed me, I couldn't move, but eventually I pulled away. I didn't even want to kiss him, it felt nothing like it does with me and you. So, I ran and cried. I thought you were going to break up with me. I mean, I know you already like Braisley. She's so much better than-"

Palmer rushed at me, effectively cutting off my rant, and I flinch backward, but I then noticed that he's only hugging me. He pulled me so close that I could barely take a breath. It confused me to no end. " If I'm not mistaken I think you should be hitting me. I'm being a terrible boyfriend."

" No you aren't, it wasn't your fault." He nuzzled me face. " I'm so happy that you love me." 

If I didn't know what to do then, I know now. I cried like a baby for not one, not two, but three times this week. Though this one is out of pure joy. I was pretty sure I heard him sniffle, he's crying?! I didn't know I meant that much to him. " I'm happy that you love me too."

Not even ten minutes later our relationship went back to normal well... kind of back to how it was... the only trouble is.......... Cain. 

__________________________________________

Short Preview:

" Please, just don't hurt him." He says to me with a death grip on my arm. His pleading face tones down my anger a little.

" I just wan't to talk to him, okay?" I ask, trying to persuade him. His face looks unconvinced but he lets me go for the time being. I walk into his room, and shut the door behind me. Cain looks up from his desk.

" We have a lot of talking to do."

He gets up and forms a defensive stance and I push him back down to where he was sitting.

__________________________________________

A/N: I updated~ YAY! You can thank "LuanLegacy" from youtube that put me in such a mood. (Look at his video on the side!! They killed me from laughing and I couldn't take much more, my sides hurt like a mofo, so I came here to write. I've been wanting to update for soooo long. I just lost what I was going to make the chapter about, mainly where I was going to start it though. MUCH LOVE PEOPLE~!!

RANDOM QUESTION: Would you rather... eat the Frito chips and peanut butter from between a hobo's toes OR punch the person that you like the most in the world (No guarantee if they'll still like you or not when it's over. Probably not.)?