The kiss of Death~

"Madhatter- Have I gone made?

Alice- Completely Bonkers, but let me tell you a secret. All the best people are!" - "Alice and Wonderland" This quote reminds me of our dear insane friend Annabelle. Now... please enjoy the story.

Simon POV

 As we were walking back to the cabin I heard some loud yelling that sounded an awful lot like arguing. I looked at Cain for confirmation that I wasn't going crazy, and he looked at me raising an eyebrow. 

" Bitch, I will rip that goddamn implant off your chest and make you eat it!! The weave can go too. So, don't even start with me!!"

That was Annabelle's voice....  I picked up my pace until I was in a fast jog. I broke out from the bush I was behind to see Braisley on one wide of the fire pit sitting on a log, while Annabelle, ever the one to get easily ticked off, was standing on the other side repeatedly doing some sort of leg twitching thing. Braisley put on a face of disgust and I was praying for her that she didn't say anything because Annabelle was about to blow. I stayed as far back as I could, no use trying to stop anything now...   

" Cunt..." Braisley said under her breath. Oh God, oh No, She didn't just-

" What the fuck did you just say?! I know you must be kiddin' you bra stuffin', panty sniffin', dirty ass, hoe! Get ready because I'm going to kick your scumbag ass and if you wake up, you're going to be in the hospital! I'm tired of your shit! You do not just walk all over me, especially NOT my friends! "

" AHH!!" The blood curdling screams came after every sentence Annabelle said because with every period was another punch, pull, and kick from my dirty blond bestie's end. Palmer was awkwardly in the middle trying to break it up but you just can't do that in a fight with Annabelle. She has to tire herself out. Braisley got in, maybe, one good punch before Annabelle slammed her to the ground. A gust of wind came from beside me, and I realized it was Cain running toward the fight. No! Come back, you'll get killed! I internally screamed. Luckily, after minutes of prying, he pulled Annabelle of of Braisley's chest... I think she might have really been trying to pull her boob off...

Cain turned Annabelle to face him because she was struggling. She blindly kicked and scratched to get away form him, " S- Stop... Stop!" He yelled shaking her until she finally turned his way. " You're being just as bad as she is!" Annabelle stopped moving completely, starring him straight in the eye.

" I am nothing like... it." Her voice was dangerously low, dripping with malice and loathing. " Now, let go of me." He removed his hands and she stomped away into the woods in desperate need to cool off. Palmer was bend down to Braisley, I furrowed my brow in frustration. Two can play at that game.

" Oh my god!" I gasped when I ran over to Cain, Annabelle got him really good. His lip was bleeding and he had multiple scratch wounds. " Are you okay?" I gingerly touched his face and he flinched, that was enough of an answer for me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward Annabelle's car, we have a band aids, gauze, and everything you'd need in there.

I couldn't help but feel bad because I heard Braisley's crying, but I didn't even give a glance her way. I knew Palmer was helping her up to take her into the house. As expected the sobs got quieter, and I heard the gesticulating sound of the door clicking shut. I saw the chunk of hair Annabelle was holding, who would've known, she actually wore a weave...

I sat Cain down in the car, and popped open the glove box, pulling out another box that was entitled " the first aid kit" with a red cross on the front. I got out a couple of cotton balls and a mini bottle of antiseptic solution (like hydrogen peroxide) so it wouldn't get infected. I poured it over the cotton balls and grabbed his face.

" This might sting a little." He hissed at the burning sensation when the liquid met his face. When I had dabbed all the cuts, I gently wiped the access medicine from his face. In such absorption as I put on his band-aids I didn't notice how close we were getting. My tongue was poking out the side of my mouth in concentration.

" Simon", Cain whispered my name. I looked up at him completely oblivious to his starring and smiled. One in which he didn't return, I giggled at the face he was making, he just focused on my lips.

In a bubbly voice I was ready to inquire, " Cain, What are you-"

Before I could finish what I was going to ask his lips were on mine. He tasted like strawberries... or maybe pineapples, I just stayed frozen in place as his tongue moved in my mouth I jerked backward falling to the ground from my crouching position.

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. What just happened? What is Palmer going to think? Does Cain like me? Ah~ I'm not going to last a whole week like this...? Oh God! Why me?!

He looked just as shocked as me. " Simon, I didn't-"

I abruptly stood up, stringing every word I said together. " I have to go find Annabelle now, she might get lost if she stays out to long." I took off and into the greeny covering where Annabelle ran through earlier.

Cain POV

What. the. fuck. did. I. just. do?

( A/N: I haven't been able to upload in a while because I'm writing another story for a contest. The winner, whoever writes the best dystopian story, gets to go on a plane to go to " The Hunger Games" premiere. Question: Do you have any idea's for horrible things or animals or rules that would be/apply to a dystopian story? (Look up the word dystopian if you don't know what it means. It's like a run down world, the opposite of a utopia) READ, REVIEW, RECYCLE~!!)