14. "Shut up and kiss me."

**Only ever so slightly mature, as there's a ton of make out sessions in it. Prepare.**

HARLOW

Help.

I can't stop smiling. I think I'm sick. Either that, or I've been infected by the Joker.
And I don't think that's possible.

Everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to tell them why I look like a smiling idiot.

I was having breakfast along with Dominic, Marcella, Alexi, Zach, Eli and Lola. Cristiano was taking a shower. He would be down in five minutes.

"Well are you gonna tell us what's wrong with you or are we gonna have to watch you explode from happiness?" Zach ate a spoonful of his cereal.

"I have a boyfriend."

"Woah, I wasn't trying to go there with you. We're just friends." He put his hands up in surrender.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, that's not what I meant. I mean, I have a boyfriend as in 'Cristiano asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes'." Now that I got it out, I can relax.

Before they have a chance to say anything, there's a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Cristiano walked down the stairs. He paused when he saw me. "Hey." He winked. I smiled and he answered the door.

His good mood completely vanished when he opened the door.

A very handsome guy (not as handsome as my boyfriend but close to it) walked in. He had black hair like Cristiano but with bright green eyes and a freckle here and there. He wasn't built the same way as Cristiano, the guy was less--muscly. He had suitcases in his hands.

He patted Cristiano's shoulder. "Hey! How are you doing, cousin?"

"Worse, now that you're here Giovanni." He sneered. So that's Giovanni. The guy I'm supposed to steer clear of.

It was something about his voice, that made it sound like he had the bigger ego than Cristiano. And that's almost impossible.

"Aw, Cristiano don't be like that." He walked into the kitchen. "Hey Uncle Dom, Aunt Marcella."

Marcella and Dominic smiled at him.

"Hey, Geo." Zach smiled but I could tell it was fake.

"Hey, Zachariah. Elliott." He smirked. He should know that Eli hates being called Elliott. "Lola. It's been too long since I've seen you."

She narrowed her eyes. "Not long enough." She muttered. "Hi, Giovanni."

He waved at Alexi before his eyes landed on me. "And you, I have yet to meet. I am Giovanni."

I had a quick debate in my head. Should I be nice, or shake him off like anyone else? Let's just see what happens if I'm nice.

"Hi. I'm Harlow."

"Harlow. A pretty name for a pretty girl." He smirked.