Little Holmes (Sherlock BBC)

"Tick Tock, Mr Holmes."

The taunting voice echoed in Sherlock's ear as John stared at him - waiting to sort the puzzle out.

"Tick... Tock...which side of the dock is she Sherlock?"

"Sherlock!" Mary's voice echoed through out the dock, catching their attention as she waved the over.

Both men ran over to her as Moriarty watched from afar, anxiously. Which is odd for the villain of this tale, but he was nervous. He was waiting for them to find her - or his plan won't work at all.

"In the water!" Mary points at the water where a shipping container sank into the depths of the cold water.

In a swift movement Sherlock's coat hit the wooden pier before he dived into the water and swam over to the sinking red container as John pulled off his jacket and shoes, Mary by his side as she dialed for an ambulance.

Sherlock get's to the side and grabs a hold of the lever and tries to unlock it, Moriarty wasn't in the clear just yet. He watched as Sherlock struggled to open the blasted door's as the entire thing became submerged by water, is he that incompetent that he can't even open a shipping container door?! Moriarty thought in annoyance.

But then Sherlock got the door and heaved it open - and as soon as he did that he got sucked into it as well as water, the container filled up with swirly murky water and sank to the bottom of the sea bed as Mary and John gaped in shock at the sudden disappearance of Sherlock Holmes.

Opening his eyes, he stared around blurrily before he saw her. His pale, bony hand reached forwards and locks around the unconscious girls wrist and tugged her to his chest.

John and Mary leaned over the dock and stared at the water. "Maybe you should jump in there?" Mary says, staring down at the water, that was until Sherlock broke the surface.

"John!" John lays on his belly and grabs the under arms of the girl before he drags her onto the dry dock. His hands forced her chest down and he forced air into the girls purple ones.

"Is she okay?" Mary glances over to her husband who was hunched over the girl, trying to breathe the life into her before she looks back to Sherlock as she tried to help him out of the water.

"He's trying to get her to breathe."

The girl jerks upwards, coughing and spluttering as she shoves John off of her and sat up with fear pulsing through her. "Mo! Mo, it's me!" Sherlock threw himself forwards and grabbed onto the pale girls face. "Mo, look, it's Sherlock." He says slowly.

"Shirley?"

"Yeah."

"I think that's the most emotion I've seen from him. . ."

Let the games begin, Holmes'.