Episode 227 : Good And Bad Revelations

Its Been A Month Since I Watched Television And I Think This Is The Time Again To Watch Some News With Johnny... Its Now 5:00 AM For The Challenge "Whole Day TV" And There's Still 19 Hours Left....

Johnny: You Know What Bro!
Kcirej: What??
Johnny: I Wish I Didn't Deal With My Own Challenge...
Kcirej: Cmon! We Could Watch Something, Movies, Cartoons, Documentaries...
Johnny: Pornograpical Movies, Hentai...
Kcirej: Hey!!!! You Know A Lot About Sex???
Johnny: No!!! I Just Know Those Words...
Kcirej: Whatevs... Cmon Lets Watch News...
Johnny: News!!??? No Way... I'm Out Of...
TV: This Is The Showbiz Minute, Ray And Jacob Was Seen Together Yesterday And I Think They Are Having Fun Together, As Past Reports, Kcirej And Ray Became Frenemies A Few Months Ago And His Squad Avoids Them Too... What Was Jacob For You.. Is He A Snaking Ray Or Snaking Kcirej???
Johnny: Fuck! I Love News... I'll Call Him...
Kcirej: No! Lets Kill Him With Kindness...

After We Watched News, We Watched Music Charts...

Johnny: Hey Look Kcirej! Made In The USA Was Released A Few Months Ago But It Returned To The Top Spot Again...
Kcirej: Really? My God! I'll Get Money Again!

Demi Was Watching The Same Show And Called Me...

Demi: Kcirej!!! Good News!!
Kcirej: I Know!
Demi: Its Top Selling Again And The Reason Why Is, It Will Be Your Anniversary A Few Weeks Later And Billboards Had A Poll On Which Is The Best Music Video Of Kcirej...
Kcirej: What??? I Know I Only Released 3 Music Videos And 4 Singles...
Demi: I Know And "Your Expectations" Reached Top 1 On Billboards... People Are Waiting For The Music Video For So Long And You Haven't Made It... "Unbreakable" "Heartless Hour" "Made In The USA" And "Your Expectations" You Haven't Released Your 2nd Album That Is Always Getting Delayed, Your Unbreakable EP And Album Is Getting Older And Put New Songs, Unbreakable And Heartless Hour So Far On Your Album..
Kcirej: Are You Concerned??? Wait Until I Surprise Them...
Demi: Yes!!! I Support You, I Am Like Your Manager.. And Really?? How Come...
Kcirej: People Don't Identify My Posts... So Far, I Posted 15 Pictures On Instagram Just To Tease The Album...
Demi: Okay.. Lets Talk Tomorrow???
Kcirej: Okay...

Johnny: I'm So Excited For It...
Kcirej: Me Too... I Will Officially Announce It...

I'm So Excited To Tell My Album And I'm Excited To Make My Last Single In Unbreakable Tomorrow... I Don't Know How I'll Make 2 Music Videos At The Same Time "Makes Me" As The 3rd Single Of Unbreakable And "Your Expectations" On The New Album... If I Can, I Would Like To Make A "Best Friend's Story" As The 4th Single...

For The One Who Will Wait For This Episodes, It Will Be Said To Be Done But We'll Not Really Gonna Tell The Whole Happenings About It Cuz We Are Focusing On The Ending...