Episode 211 : Live.ly Part 1

Johnny: (Using Live.ly) Hey Guys! Gonna Finish Up The Album And I'm Proudly To Say That The Album Includes 17 Tracks In The Standard Edition And For Deluxe Includes 3 Tracks And 3 Demos And One More Thing Is... If It Will Reach Platinum For 2 Week, We'll Gonna Release A Super Deluxe Edition..
Kcirej: And...
Johnny: So... What Will You Gonna Say?
Kcirej: And Don't Tell More About Our Album Cause Its Gonna Be A Surprise And I'm Happy To Say That The Title Of The Album Is...
Jacob: You Two Shut Up Now!!! 😂😂😂 Its A Secret...
Johnny: You Ray!! Are You Gonna Tell Something??
Ray: No!!!
Johnny: Are You Sure??
Kcirej: (Whisper) Yeah Leave Him, He's On Drama Again!

Ray Is Bitter Today And I Don't Like Him That Way, He Love His Friends But Today Wasn't But The Good Thing Is.... We Messed Up Our Mouth We Told More Details About The Album...

Jacob: (Using Live.ly) So Guys! What Do You Want To Here On Our Album... I'm Gladly To Say That Our Album Is Mostly About Teen Life!!!
Johnny: It Includes... Okay... 1 Song... The First Song Is Titled... "Your Expectations" Its A...
Kcirej: Its A Song That Was Composed By Me And Johnny But The Original Lyrics Was From Johnny... I Changed The Lyrics Cause It Was Really A Dance Song Which Is... Its Good But It Doesn't Match A Little To Our Album Title... So I Change The Lyrics And Made It A Love/Dance/Electropop Music Which Is A Great Intro For An Album Cause It Has A Story...
Johnny: Thanks Kcirej For Explaining The Song And For The Winner Of Our Emoji Guess Challenge, I'll Send The Song To The Fan Who Will Win And Please Pledge To Us That He'll Make That A Secret While Its Not Fully Released...

More Details For Our Album Are Coming Soon So Watch Out Our Live.lys On Musically....

Ray Is Still Bitter While The Other 3 Are Having Fun Teasing Songs For Their Album...
#STFLively