Prologue

March 2nd, 2 D.P, 10:00 a.m.

In a distant place somewhere in the land of Tacsum, one of the remaining continents to be fully stable from worldwide disorder, where all sort of dreams and journeys come true, full of grassland surrounding the soils that cover below the greater mountains. The mountains are rocky and steep as the greater kings of many kingdoms of humankind as a whole. 

At first glance, it all looked the usual, plain and mundane mountains where there was no way it could contain any secret that can shape the world in many ways. But once people climbed, it was anything but. 

There lies a greater society, one tribe, the destiny of guiding the world in the dark, an oracle of some sort that ensured the world followed each of the steps as it was foreseen for them. They a were the Vantor, oracles of the future. It's said that once people reach the extent of Vantorian arts and skills, they'll grow with a mark in their neck, the shape of parallel triangles facing both up and downside down, symbolizing their commitment to seek out the future. 

The monks all wore white scarfs and robes, while the main fighters had grey armor all around them.

-----------------------------------

Inside of one of their temples, where priests, monks, apprentices and all sort of members, all praying out to the statue of Almighty Aureola, the goddess of time, all chanting the word of convergence of the future:

My future is my guidance.

And our guidance is our progress.

The hand of all worth shall will our penitence.

Bring out prosperity to all that don't need to pretend.

The temples were all looking shiny and clean, with golden lines on the seemingly endless floor, with pillars made of silver in every corner of the temple, it seemed like the perfect sanctuary.

Inside, there was one huge door, one that reaches half of the Santorum of the temple. Also made of silver with a touch of molded copper. Truly, it symbolized the spirituality the Vantor tribe carried on for many centuries. Coming there revealed a large room of wonders, the so-called Age Mirror, it had the ability to perceive future events at least once a year. The distance between the years to predict can vary, so, the time where they can happen is uncertain, so the Vantor had to be very precautious about it.

In there, there were five people present, four of them were together observing the fifth one standing beside the Age Mirror. The one near the mirror wore a large white robe with golden strapped armor and a shining aura around him. He was positioned heads-down in front of the mirror, likely meditating his chant in front of it.

 After a few minutes of silence, the man revealed himself, he had a large grey beard and was half bald with a high nose and auburn eyes. The other who was in front of him had white slicked hair and a clean face, with navy blue eyes and high nose. He too wore the Vantorian armor robe like the rest but he seemed to be one of a higher position, he wore a white belt in his waist. The other three were wearing the same clothes but wore covering masks instead, only their eyes being visible, with one of them being of small stature, likely a child with black eyes. 

The others were young adults, one with orange eyes and one with light green ones. The man beside the mirror was the Headmaster Sin, the others were his most experienced pupils of the tribe. The fact that he only reunited those people and not the rest must mean something so impressive that they may be the only ones worthy to hear what he has to say. The unmasked man was known as Zues, the Brinjan reclusive, having escaped his homeland in other to find a purpose in his life when there was his doubt of serving the kingdom.