Kou, Kiba vs Sakon and Ukon

Everyone got separated, Kou and Kiba ended up fighting Sakon and Ukon, the twins who we're conjoined for some reason.

At the beginning of the fight, they got launched into a hole and it was pretty big, Kou got knocked out by the impact and Kiba had to fight the twins. Kiba used the last of his chakra on the two-headed wolf, they used the last wolf fang over fang.

Akamaru ended up knocked out and Kiba was attached to Ukon for some reason. "I can deconstruct any organ or cell in my body and reconstruct it into my enemies body making my own body inside theirs" Ukon says as he holds Kiba's hands from doing anything.

Kou wake up and sees Kiba stab himself so Ukon will get out of him. Kiba brings the kunai out and stabs himself again causing Ukon to get out of his body. "Kiba, you are crazy" Kou yelled at him but he doesn't listen and puts a smoke bomb under Ukon and as soon as he can't see, Kiba grabs Kou and Akamaru and brings them behind a rock.

Kou get out of his grip and one Kiba is hidden, she comes up to Ukon, the bomb is cleared. "What are you gonna do,you brat?" He asks looking at her with anger. "Do you know what I am?" She asks looking at him with a smirk. "An Uchiha, huh?" The other asks coming back over.

"Yes and you hurt someone I love, I won't let you live for that" she says smirking and closing her eyes. A few minutes later the twins got made, "you're not doing anything, it's time to die" they say and charge at her.

Kou opens her eyes and her Sharingan was activated. They stopped and looked at her in horror. "Like I said before you hurt my boyfriend, I won't let you live for that" she says an evil look in her eyes.

Kou disappears and reappears behind Ukon, she grabs her kunai and stabs him in the neck. He falls to the ground and she jumps off his back, "Fire Style: Fire Bomb" Kou yells and huge fire balls came out of her mouth all of them hitting Sakon.

It didn't faze him, 'that should have done something'. "I'm not as weak as my brother was, I just got some acid in my eye" he says, 'so he's blind, I can use that to my advantage' she thinks and grins.

Kou looks at him, her grin becoming more evil, all of a sudden Yuzuki came out of no where and bit Sakon making him scream and throw her causing Yuzuki to get knocked out and Kou to get even more angry.

"You are starting to get on my nerves" Kou says and she uses her eye of hypnotism sharingan. "What is that?" Sakon asks looking at he know rotating eyes. "It's my sharingan, I only use it when it's needed and that is now" Kou says smirking and jumping in front of Sakon.

She grabs his head and makes him look at her causing him to be in her full control. Sakon goes over, grabs the kunai Kiba used to stab himself and he stabbed himself in the head, she made it so he couldn't reconstruct his body and he basically killed himself.

Once it was done Kou ran over to Kiba and sat down next to him panting as the Sharingan deactivated. "You killed them" he says looking at her in fear. "I had to, you almost died and I couldn't forgive those two for it" she says looking at him and seeing the cuts.

"You need to be healed" she says putting her hand on one of them. "After all this is over" he says and they sit there and recover for a moment, their dogs are still passed out and injured bad.

The dogs are on their owners laps, Kou and Kiba are laying agijst the rock healing and catching their breath.