Chapter 1- Mysterious Alien

I am now arranging some papers in my office. It has been a week since I've rested and I guess now is the time to take a vacation. I placed the laptop on my bag and headed outside. Once I stepped out of my office, I heard the other workers chat about the same thing I heard everyday.

"Have you guys heard? Fourteen Year olds had captured a couple of power spheres. They are so great."

I walked out of the lobby entrance and went to my space car. From there, I drove my way towards the Sunside cliff. That's where I usually park my spaceship.

I am now entering my spaceship and I saw my sister, Jenny watching some news in the TV. "Hey, Gustav. Have you seen the news on the TV? Tapops had captured a total of 10 power spheres this week thanks to those fourteen year olds." She said which made my blood boil.

I stomped my way to my bedroom and placed my laptop on the table. I sat on a chair and opened my laptop. I searched some info about the news.

10 power spheres had been saved and collected by Tapops, thanks to the fourteen year old heroes.

After I read that, I click 'More Information'. That's when I saw the information I need.

10 power spheres were saved by Boboiboy and his friends after they had saved a power sphere named Cattus. They had got this with the help of Private Pang, the brother of the famous Captain Kaizo. Because of this success, they are more determined to save more power spheres.

"So it was you, Boiboi... Boboiboy? Hmm... what kind of a name is that? It's such a tongue twister!" I muttered when my laptop beeped. It showed me a hologram of my cousin, Adu Du.

"Hey there, Gustav! Long time no see. Uh, are you free this week?" He asked.

"Yeah. I have all my meetings cancelled." I said.

"Then I have something for you to do. Can you go here to planet Earth and bring your awesome gadgets?"

"Yeah sure. For what?" I asked.

" 'Cause we're going to defeat a boy named Boboiboy." He said.

"The leader of the gang who had captured a couple of power spheres?"

"Yes."

I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded. "Yeah. I'm in. But what do I have to do?"

"You must get their powers. That's how they got they got the power spheres. With the help of their powers."

"OK. I'll be there tomorrow."

I closed the laptop and took my suitcase. "Jenny, pack your bags. We're going to pay Earth a visit."