Chapter 5

Chapter 5

We both lunged forward and sprinted to the door. I struggled to open the basement door. Emma frantically started patting my back and screaming.

"Jessica!" She said. I started to panic. Suddenly I was pushed onto the floor and Emma was beside me. She lay still. Shit. Raven jumped on top of me and brought a knife to my face. I put my hands up in defence as the knife lightly cut my arm. I yelped. Raven was surprised. I took that second to kick her with both of my feet. She fell on the floor. Emma got to her feet and we both ran to the door. The key hole finally goes in and I yank the door open and we both stagger in and I turn around to close it as Raven's hands stuck into the door. Emma and I pushed. The door shut and Raven began hitting the door. Hard. For a really small girl she sure as hell was strong. I was starting to doubt that it even was her anymore. I handed Emma the flash light and she turned it on. Light filled the room as much as possible with the flash light and my eyes began to adjust. I could finally see shapes of things. I sighed.

"I think we should stay in here for a while. I'm sure Raven doesn't know about the back entrance." I whisper to Emma. Emma nods while she looks around. "I thought you were unconscious." I say. She laughs.

"Its the 'fake a death' trick. You just lie still and hope they think your unconscious or dead." She simply said. I laugh. I knew about that and seen it a lot in movies. It was basically life threatening though. If I wasn't there Raven would have, for sure, checked or at least stabbed Emma to make sure she was dead, dead. It wasn't a technique I'd try.

"I haven't been down here in years. My mom has though. I was too scared but now I don't really have a choice. So, here I am chilling in a dark, scary basement with my best friend. Cool." She said sarcastically. I couldn't bring myself to laugh. I was still shocked about what was going on. We sat in the corner and spoke about random things like normal teenagers. It was nice to get all this creepy stuff out of my head for like a second. The power suddenly came on. I nudged Emma and she nodded. We got up and started to untie the back entrance. After the last part of the rope was untied we counted to three before pushing it open. We hopped out and walked. We couldn't go back into the house incase Raven was in there. My arm was aching now that the adrenaline of trying to get away was gone. Emma looked at me.

"Oh my god." She said. It was way better to get cut on the arm then my face. We just continued walking to Will's house. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and finally found a signal. I gave the phone to Em. She dialled Will's number and spoke quickly about what happened. I could see Will's house from here. Em held on to me. I was fine though. Will was waiting at the steps and ran down.

I kept pressure on it for a while. Raven is crazy or whatever was in Raven was crazy. Raven was making a habit of stabbing me with a knife. I was still sort of not over my first stab wound. I bit my lips to try to hold in my tiny yelp from the stinging as Will cleaned the wound. I was never a fan of rubbing alcohol.

"Try not to get stabbed the third time." Will joked. We both laughed.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked, turning to Em. She nodded.

"That was literally crazy! She was going to stab me if Jess didn't come." Em said. She was still shaky from the sound of her voice. I wonder how this was going to stop.

"I think you should both relax." Will said, inserting needles into both Em and I.

"No, What did you do?!" I yelled at him. Em was already passed out. My head was spinning. Will? How could he do this to me. I can't go to sleep right now. I can't.

~~~~

I was standing in a dark room and could barely see anything but one light shinning down. This can't be happening. Raven showed up again, dressed like a school girl who still did not understood what year it is today. But never mind that.

"What do you want from me!?" I screamed, throwing my hands up.

"Don't be so stupid, Jessica. Everybody thinks you're crazy and that is part of my plan."

"Screw you! I'm done with all this! Leave me and my friends alone!" I yelled. Raven smiled at me in her creepy, messed up ways. Suddenly, the ground started shaking. I didn't know there was a ground. Everything was so dark. Skye suddenly showed up, standing beside Raven. She looked like she'd been tortured or something. She stared at me like a robot, like she didn't know who I was.

"Skye?" I said. Raven laughed. "Question who you are friends with." She said, before I was back into the real world. I was tied to a chair. I see Will come back with a knife.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. "Will, What is wrong with you?! What are you doing?" I struggled helplessly. Emma was tied next to me. She looked so hurt. Well, it was her boyfriend that was doing this shit.

"You guys are so stupid!" Will said. "I think its better if you both just die and end this misery."

"Have you lost your fucking head?!"

"No, but you have." He played with the knife. "Why won't you just give up? You know you'll lose. It was all your fault that Skye is dead so, why won't you just own up to it and die." He yelled, charging at me. I jerked to the side and fell with my chair. Dammit. He laughed.

"Really?"

Em was just sitting there. Why won't she do something? He turned his head towards Em, who seemed like she already gave up on life. He walked towards her and stood there.

"Emma, Emma, Emma."

"Yes, we all know thats her name, moron." I shot.

Will turned around to look at me and rolled his eyes. He turned back to Emma.

"So, where were we? You want to know something Will has been hiding from you? He slept with skye." Will was possessed. He laughed. Suddenly, Emma shot up from her seat and stabbed Will in the stomach. I just stared. I can't believe she just did that. Emma walked around and untied me.

"Whoa Em." I was shocked. "Em, he was possessed." I said to her. She didn't say anything. Em was slowly losing her mind.

"I'm so done with this," she started "I've had up to here with this bullshit, you hear me! I am tired of this. I know I shouldn't have been a wimp and we shouldn't have used the stupid board. God, its been so hard..." Her voice trailed off. I know she was speaking to Raven and Skye but I'm not sure they were listening. I mean maybe they are considering that Raven was always up our asses. I touched Emma's shoulder.

"We have to go." She nodded. Emma picked up Will's knife as I went to the kitchen to gather other weapons that consisted of sharp kitchen objects. After that, we went out the back as usual. We walked in silence for a couple steps then I spoke.

"Em, are you okay?" Em just stabbed her boyfriend. I don't know but she probably feels like crap.

"It's fine, Jess. He would have killed us if I hadn't done it."

This was scaring me. The Emma before would never stab someone nor be okay with it. I know it was to defend us but still. This was changing Emma and destroying people in my life. This needs to stop.

-------------------

Note:

Hey guys, I'm sorry about this and this chapter. It's not so good. I took way to long and I understand if you've lost interest in this story. It might have been boring. I don't know.

Anyway, don't hate me. Thanks for reading, if you did :)

Btw its not edited.