Beware of the Ouija Board..

{THE OUIJA BOARD} 

Part 1

There was this girl named Jessica her life was like any other normal teenage girl. She had two awesome friends named Emma and Skye. They always had sleepovers and told scary stories. They all liked to scare each other and try new things. 

One day Skye wanted to try something new. She pulled out her backpack, unzipped it and took out this board thing that looked like a board game. Emma and Jessica's eyes lit up with fascination.

"This is a Ouija board you use it to contact spirits and talk to them. Two people put their hands on that -- she pointed towards the heart shaped wood piece with a whole through it "than you ask a question and if there is a spirit there it will move the heart shaped wood piece and spell out its answer using the letters and numbers on the board or it can simply use the 'yes' or 'no'"  

Skye looked up to see if both Jess and Em understood what she was saying "got it?" They both slowly nodded.  

They turned all the lights off and lit 2 candles so they could see. Em was a little off so she offered to watch this time so it was up to Jess and Skye. They both sat across from each other (Ouija board in the middle) and both put there hands on the wooden heart and held it there.  

Skye began to talk "Is anybody here?" She yelled a little louder then her normal voice. Silence filled the room. Jess felt little scared but continued. Awhile Skye whispered to Jess both of their hands suddenly started moving directly for 'yes' all the girls were now surprised. Jess could feel her hands tremble as Skye continued. 

"Who are you?" The board stayed still then started to move spelling out '6, 6, 6'we all were surprised when it spelled '666' 

"What does that mean?" Em mumbled.  

"666 is the Devils number" Jess and Skye said at the exact same time.  

"I think we should stop now." Jess said letting go of the board.  

"But why? We just got something." Skye said still holding on to the board "lets continue for a little while." Jess saw Skye's face filled with disappointment and sat back down and put her hands on the wooden piece "okay fine but i'm not talking" Jess told Skye. Skye nodded. 

Suddenly the board started moving it spelled 'Lets play a game'  

Em whispers "Never play a game with the Devil" her voice shaking but before they could reply the board started moving 'Go in the closet' they stared at it for a few seconds before Jessica's head springs up and yells "Not it!" Skye smirked but Jess assumed in the inside Skye felt scared. After Skye got up Em got up and came and sat in Skye's spot. The board moves again 'Be careful'. Jess and Em looked at it while it stared moving again. Skye was now in the closet. Em whispered in a low voice "Skye, are you okay?" -no reply- Jess tries in a higher voice "Skye!" the board finally spells 'look in the closet if you dare' the board stopped. It then started spelling something but Jess and Em didn't bother to look, they got up and walked towards the closet. Jess grabbed the handle and turned it. There was Skye stabbed with a knife. Blood covered the walls, dripping down from the ceiling. Jess and Em screamed and ran downstairs, Jess grabbed the phone and dialled '911'.

The police arrived at her house and so did her parents the police went upstairs to the scene and opened the closet. Nothing. The police went back downstairs. 

"There is nothing in the closet. Are you sure you weren't imagining it?" The policeman asked. 

Jess spoke up "No we aren't crazy it was there! Em and I both saw it!"  

Em and Jess were both yelling frantically explaining what they saw and ran upstairs with the police behind them and opened the closet. Nothing. Nothing was there. When Em looked down at her feet she say the Ouija board covered in blood, covered in Skye's blood. She bent down to read what it said 'Never play a game with the Devil' Em let out a loud high piercing scream...

~note~

This is the end of Part 1. Part 2 is coming up soon :) I actually got bored and made this up :P idk sorry if it isn't perfect. I'm only human but Hope you guys liked it :)