Let's Get It!

Okay, so two weeks has passed and my cast is finally off. I'm healed and everything, now it's time to get this money. My mother still hasn't even attempted to contact me but I'm getting these mysterious calls back to back everyday. Damn I really need to get my number changed. I thought to myself. Whoever it was sure ain't know who they was fucking with..

So me and D-Lo have made it official between us. No, I haven't gave him none yet but Shit. A bitch just ain't ready..

"Yo baby you ready?" D-Lo said interrupting my thoughts. We were going to the club tonight so I can make some extra cash and get my gear up. He was surely looking after me like he promised.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I replied. I grabbed my phone and purse off the counter and we headed out the door.

While we were in the car, D-Lo barely said a word to me. In fact, he hasn't been really talking to me for about three days now. I wonder what's his problem?

"So you gone tell me what's wrong, or are you just gonna keep acting stuck up?" I asked as I shifted myself in my seat to get a better view of him.

"Man, what are you talking about?"

"You barely even talked to me these past three days, what's going on D-Lo?"

"Diamond, mind yo business! Ain't Shit going on but this money making. You gone fuck around and Pissed me off!" D-Lo just snapped. What the fuck wrong with this mad Ass nigga? I thought. He was really changing in a matter of days. Wow, its true when they say not to judge a book by its cover. The story may not be as sweet as it looks.

"You didn't have to snap at me like that, I was just asking you a fucking question." I tried to stay as calm as I could because I knew if I would've snapped on his Ass back, he would've been HURT!!

"You know what. Fuck it!" I turned straight in my seat and threw my headphones in and blasted Versace- Migos ft. Drake. We rode like this all the way to the club.