Double the Reveal. Chapter 43

Dedication to Konoha_11_are_cool

********************

Chapter 43

Well this isn’t good, Naruto was glaring at Sasuke and Sakura at me. Kakashi was standing there, chuckling his head off.

Sasuke was glaring at Naruto. “I did nothing to her,” he snapped at him. Naruto’s eyes narrowed.

“You had to have! Emi would never like you like that, let alone kiss you!” Naruto shouted, his hands curling into fists, and I gulped.

This is getting out of hand and quickly. I stepped forward and said. “I do… I like him Naruto… a lot. And we’re.. umm,” I felt the killing intent coming off of Sakura and it stopped my words. “Umm, Sakura, don’t kill me. please.”

Sakura cracked her knuckles and glared hard at me, I could see my impending doom in her eyes. “Your dead!” she went to attack her, but Sasuke stepped forward, I knew Sasuke would be glaring at her.

“We’re dating, there is nothing you two can do about it,” Sasuke said in a tone that left no room for an argument.

It was silent again. All emotions were running high that you could almost see it. I sighed. “well, this is awkward, un,” I muttered and then I hit Sasuke over the head. “Your fault, by the way. We should have told when you got out of the hospital and then had this over and down with.”

Sasuke rolled his eyes and smirked at me. I crossed my arms and stepped around him. Naruto was gapping at us and it made me laugh a little. I walked over to him and closed his mouth.

“Why Emi?” He whined. “Why this idiot?”

“Don’t ask me, it surprised me as well. It took this one telling me he liked me and like my art, my own feelings for him exploded and made themselves known, ka-boom,” I said, making jazz hands when I said ka-boom. “You have no idea how weird it was,” I informed him, shrugging my shoulders.

Naruto frowned and then glared at Sasuke over my shoulder. “You don’t deserve her!” Naruto stressed to my… boyfriend. Jashin, that is still weird!

Kakashi chuckled again. “Maybe I should pull the new couple and give them the talk?” He spoke out loud, I tensed and I knew Sasuke was the same.

I glared up at sensei. “You even try and I will end you!” I yelled and he laughed and waved me off. I groaned and I rubbed my face. “Alright, it’s my birthday so that means we all have to get alone! Naruto, no attacking Sasuke or glaring at him and vice versa, Sakura the same goes for you but with me, and Kakashi… no reading those books and no suggesting things about Sasuke’s and I’s… new relationship, or I will be forced to end your Shinobi carrier,” I said it all seriously, so I think that they got idea that I will do it.

“How, pray tell, could you do that?” Kakashi questioned me and I smirked a little.

“Now, now. I can’t say anything. It’s something I’ve trained after training with Tenzo-sensei,” I informed him, and then I turned around and started to walk off. “I can’t say because there are two people here that are also in the third exam and I can’t tell that my last resort move.”

I felt eyes on me as I walked, before Naruto ran up to me. “Last resort?” He asked and I smiled at him.

“Yeah. I can destroy someone’s ninja carrier. It’s mainly for Rin though...” I informed him thinking of the E4, and then I sighed, looking up at sky. “I won’t kill her because she’s RIkku’s sister but… I will end her ninja carrier if it means that I’ll live, un.”