Jenzie?????

(Watch video)

Mackenzie's POV

"Hey I'm Johnny... And I love you" Johnny's says looking at me with beaming eyes.

"Hey I'm Mackenzie... And I want an apology first" I say playing hard to get.

"I'm sorry Mackenzie, I love you" He apologies.

"I missed you" I run into his arms.

He tightens his grip around me. I cry into his arms he kisses the top of my head.

*time skip*

School time

Nadia walks up to me with a smirk on her face.

"Johnny doesn't really love you, you know that right" She begins "he's using you to make me jealous"

"And it's working" I say sarcastically.

"No, Me and Mark are happy together" She snaps.

"Mark and I" I correct her. "And I thought that you and Mark broke up"

"WHATTT" Nadia screeches. "NOO!!"

"Well I saw him kissing your sister, Ruby" I answer a matter or factly.

Which is true, Nadia storms away, trying to find Mark.

"I LOVE YOU BABYYYY AND IF ITS QUITE ALRIGHT I NEED YOU BABYY" Johnny sings running down the hallway towards me, recreating the famous sence from 10 reasons why I hate you.

Brynn laughs and kisses Carsons cheek. I run up to Johnny, junp into his arms as he swings me around.

"I love you baby" I sing into his ear quietly.

We walk hand in hand to homeroom along with Brynn and Carson by are side.

I nudge Brynn. "Your my best friend, remember that... I love you more then any of these boys." I say to her. "Same" she says giggling.

"HEYY!" The boys exclaim.
"We love you too" we laugh.

(JENZIEEEEEEEE REUNIONNNNNNN)