California Kisses *17

Happy Chocolate day ;)

Right well I'm not going to talk a lot in this so I'm just going to jump to the next chapter.

I wrote this last night and stayed up until 03h57 to be exact! I wasn't going to bother, but then the idea for this chapter came and i just HAD to type it.

I was going to upload but I was just too tired, and then there's the whole tagging process blah blah blah, so I thought I'd just upload later so here you go.

Don't forget to vote.comment.fan :)

Loves♥

Xxxxxx

P.S. The song >>>

I think is the perfect match for this chapter :D

It's soo cute, and so's this...

Just imagine it being sang by Josh instead ;)

************************************************************

"I know... 'I never!'" Carrie exclaimed before leaping from Landon's lap to fetch four more bottles of tequila.

We were all sprawled out on the floor by the fire completely wasted. Since Tiffany, Candy, Gregg, Denny... and thank heavens! Ashley, left to fix up Tiff's face, it meant we had five extra bottles of everything since we brought everything on a per person basis.

The guys had each consumed enough shots of god knows what, and beer to run a brewery, whilst Alice, Carrie and I had downed enough vodka that I feared we'd be spitting fire pretty soon. Of course that thought was soon washed away a lot with all of my other coherent thoughts by another bottle of vodka. The Russian stuff!

"I never what?" Josh slurred, though it came out a lot like "Inov blosht?"

It was kind of funny that we could each understand each others incoherent sentences.

"She said 'I never'" I giggled, whilst pulling on Josh's new piggy tails.

I was surprised to see how things had turned out between us. Ever since that weird incident earlier in the lake, Josh had behaved... nice towards me, like... weird nice, Almost... friendly. For instance, after I showered again and changed into something comfortable, Josh offered to hang up my wet bikini and towel to dry. The weird thing was, he was actually doing it out of good nature because I actually followed him, and he did as he said! He didn't even put anything in there or hide it or anything! He actually hung them up!

Then, when I came back to camp he offered to get me a drink, and then smiled! Josh Dawson freaking smiled! I had no idea how to react, mainly because I was so confused at his sudden turn in behavior, so I sort of smiled back. Yes believe it or not, I just didn't have it in me to be mean back, and that scared the hell out of me.

So this is how it ended up, me and Josh actually TALKING, you know, the kind where you manage to speak and smile in the same sentence without inflicting violence, then me and Josh drinking, then Matt drinking with us, then everyone drinking, then me playing with Josh's hair and a few rubber bands, then me sprawled out on top of Matt's chest, then Josh sprawled out on his back on me leaving me sandwiched between both of them. And do you want to know the weirdest thing of all? ... I didn't mind.

"You never what?" Josh asked confused. Oh how adorable his drunken confused puppy dog eyes looked...

"OH MY GGAWWWDD!!!! Don't tell me you never played 'I never!'" Alice shrilled, causing everyone to laugh.

Josh crossed his arms across his chest like a three year old and pouted. He actually pouted.

"I don't know what the hell you are talking about so stop shrieking shrimp, you're giving me a headache!" he moaned before burying his face in my stomach with his hands over his ears. I couldn't help but chuckle. This side to Josh was defiantly funny.