ch 1 : the comic book

ch 1 mikey pov
michelangelo....
yes father..
my son maybe you should clean your room it's looks like it is time too.
Yes sensi..
master splinter looked at me seriously and then sighed in disappointment.
i got up from my pile of dirty clothes i sit on while playing video games to start the cleaning.
it took me most of the day but i did it. i grabbed my trash bags and noticed a pile of papers under my bed sticking out. mmm what is this? i thought. i put the trash bags down and picked up the papers. it was a comic book that i forgotten about. i wrote it along time ago. score something to look at. i picked up the trash bags and took them out, then returned to my room. it seemed strange, it looked so much bigger now and cleaner. it seemed so empty almost lonly..
i picked up the comic book and looked it over. wow i completely forgotten about it. it was about a skater girl who loved games as much as i did. her name was lizzy fox and she had black hair and blue eyes. to me you could get lost in her eyes. i wrote this when i was 12 before all the battles and the changes we had and all the friends we made along the way. now that i was 20 it seemed like a life time ago. man if only she was real i wouldn't be so bored. at least i would have a friend to skate with me. my bros all had someone to call their own. leo had alopex. she was a fox. not hot or cute not saying she was not cute dude. but she was a mutant fox. they were perfert together. always know what the other was thinking before even saying it or doing it. and donnie had his science stuff and moka. she was cool but too quiet and nice for me. not much for playing games. but she was a good listener like donnie. but she was a fox too. she had black hair and brown fur with black eyes. she always looked like she was innocence. and crappie raph even had his only girl. who know someone just like him. her name was sally pride. she was a mutant lioness. she was just as hard and a rebelal like raph. i have to watch what i say or do or i get doubled slapped by them.
i decided to start off where i dropped off with my comic book. shell why not something to do. as i went day in and day out it just made me more depressed to think my dream girl was just that a dream girl. i started to stay in my room more not eating much shell why not the guys had someone but not for me. i know there was a few mutant girls that the girls know. but no some of them scare me and not in a good way. a day before my birthday leo came into my room

hey little brother what is going on?
nothing leo.
well why are you always hiding in here its like you have given up or something?
maybe i have i dont know.

well what is on your mind mikey?
i dont know maybe i am lonly.
lonley how can you be lonly mikey you got us and the girls and master splinter.
thats just it leo you guys have someone and i am the odd turtle out. you guys have someone to relate to. and all i got is my stuff and comic books and games and broanding. maybe i need someone. i dont know.
well if you want maybe i can get the girls to set you up with one of their friends.
no leo most of them scare me they all want to be all girlly with me and no gross stuff.
leo laughed at my reply. oh mikey dont you ever change. mikey if you want i girl you are gonna have to deal with the girly stuff.
but how? dude the idea of getting all romantic and kissy kissy is just gross to me.
oh mikey it will change for you when you find that speacial someone. dont worry little brother. ill go talk to the girls maybe there is someone.
fine but i dont have to agree to like it do i?
just give it a shot mikey, you never know . you may like it.
gross leo fine ill give it a shot bro.
there ya go mikey i hope you feel a little better.
kind of leo thanks ill try it out..
get excited mikey tommorrow is your birthday.. hey why dont you go skatebroading. that always cheers you up.
yeah i think i will a little later..
leo left my room. it seemed bigger and lonlyer to me again. i sighed out of bored and sadness. i slowly got up and grabbed my broad. maybe some rooftop broading would be fun. i headed out
hey mikey
hey donnie
going broading
yeah
if you go topside you may want to grab a coat its gonna rain soon.
sure thing bro i said as i grabbed a hoodie and went out the door.
i landed on the roof after doing a triple flip in the air from the other building and still landed it perfec score. id love to see tony hawk pull that off during a rain storm. i stopped to rest a sec and noticed a break in the sky and a felling star. i made a wish ..
BOOM BOOM FLASH.
OUCH ...
i landed backwards as something landed on me knocking me out.......