Hey Guys!

I realized that it has been WAY too long since I have been on here. Its been almost a year, which seems very hard to believe. I have changed so much since i first made this account here on wattpad. I got a Laptop for christmas this year. At first when i got this app, it was because of my cousin, who had the app, and i had LOVED to write, so she recommended this app to me. I have always been much more mature than i looked, or how my age group is. I was around 8 or 9 at the time which seems INSANE, now, for me to be that young and be on here. Now i am sorry for all of the typos and etc. in here but, i really wanted to type this, and i had no time to go through and correct these errors. I have 60K + Views on this book, so, i am going to be doing something very special. I am going to be adding updated parts of this book, such as, monthly favs, music list, etc. I LOVE ALL MY CUPCAKES <3 I hope you enjoyed this little "Page".  Lets not forget about the question of the day!! Question: What is something awesome, weird, or strange about you that little people know about you? PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A SAFE PLACE AND I LOVE YOU ALL. NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, YOU CAN GET THROUGH IT. Message me anytime <3 LOVE YOU CUPCAKE!!!