talk

Theo.

"So how'd it go"? I asked nat

We were talking and she mentioned that she spoke with Jessie earlier. I was worried becuase even though she was very animated about never ever going back to him. There were instances where I wasn't so sure. I'll be damned if I lose her. After all I just got her.

"It went fine" She said

" just fine, nothing else" I wanted her to tell me more without forcing her or making it seem like I was desperate. Which I completely was.

She looked at me and smirked.

" you really wanna know" she said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

I followed her and we were now both standing opposite each other. She drank her water and looked at me.

It was like she was doing this on purpose. Deliberately stalling to make it more suspenseful.

I was about to say something when she looked at me with a stoic expression.

" I saw Jessie and we were talking about everything actually. And we started reminiscing. It was beautiful you know. I started thinking about how we were before, you know, the whole trish thing and he asked if I still loved him and wanted to give him another chance. You wanna know what I said?"

" yeah I wanna know" I said ready for what she was going to tell me

" I told him that he was my everything and I want him back, I want us to be a family". She said it with such a straight face.

" are you okay with that?" she said

" if that's what you want I can't stop you" I said as I began to walk away

" oh my God baby I was kidding, none of that happened I was playing around" she said as she quickly came up and hugged me

" what" I was so confused

" yeah babe it was a joke, we talked and yes he asked me back but honey I chose you. He understood that we would have to co-parent Tyler, but hun I choose you so don't cry" she said holding my face

 He understood that we would have to co-parent Tyler, but hun I choose you so don't cry" she said holding my face

" nat what the hell you made me think you were going back to him" I said hugging her.

She started laughing and so did I actually. Ugh I looked so lame just now.

"You didn't look lame hun" I looked at her

" you spoke out loud" she chuckled

I'm just embarrassing my self, but I'm happy she chose me.

" so what happends now, you know with your family and stuff" i asked as we made our way back to the living room.

She took a deep breath

" I think it's finally time we clear the air, I'm done being angry and hurt. I just wanna move on. And start my life and raise my beautiful son"

" I think that's a great idea" I kissed her forehead

******************💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Hey guys how are you

Isn't nat just terrible 😂

This is just a short story as I've already said so it'll probably be 5 chapters at most. It's just going to answer some of the questions that you guys had and more. you can still ask me and I'll try to answer them the best I can in the story.

I honestly did miss writing this

Any way sorry for all the dean winchester gifs I was watching supernatural and he is just so yummy 😍

Any way I'm of to watch SKAM so you know the drill

Vote.comment. or don't it's your choice💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛

PS. Did not edit, kisses, happy 2k17