//Chapter 2//

I keep staring all the way to the door, where the guy, well his name was Richard, went out. I blinked twice but I couldn't bare yet his face, his body, his everything. How can someone that wow even exist? I breathed out like a teenager seeing her crush and Paul laughed.

"He was the hottest guy that ever came here, that's for sure, but babe, you're drooling!" he laughed at me with a smirk "oh! Shut up you bitch and let's go grab some food, I'm also starving" I frowned and even if Paul was still laughing he took his things and we went out of the parlor. As we were turning to the left to go straight to Camden Town we heard a voice calling us out. It gave me a shiver inside, and we turned our backs to the voice

"do you have fire?" the voice repeated revealing Richard leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his hands. Oh sure! He had to smoke too to complete the bad boy look, I forgot that part "I... I don't" I said looking up to Paul, he smiled "I do" he replied to Richard handing him a lighter. He lit the cigarette and give the lighter back to my friend, I had my eyes glued to him all time while he was doing it and I got so amused, I could stare at him all day. He blew some smoke and smiled back to Paul but also looking to me "thanks dude, see you around" he said putting the free hand on the leather jacket and walking down the street out of my sight. But I did turn back to watch him go, and he did the same, smirked and blinked at me again.

"I bet he has a motorcycle too" Paul smiled "yeah... sure, he's a badass" "you would love to be with that badass don't you try to hide it" I blushed again and we keep walking to some cool place to have lunch "whatever you say, Paul"

We spent our afternoon together, we went shopping to the grocery store and went around the city with no truly destination, basically what you want to do in your day off, in my case, this is what I like the most, Paul, and doing lazy stuff. The fact that I can make all my problems fade away and think about nothing makes my day better, actually.

After arriving home, we were exhausted. I prepared some sandwiches for us to dinner while we watch Picky Blinders, which is our new addiction. It's another good thing in our friendship, we like quite the same things and it's so cool because I can talk with Paul about everything I like, and if he didn't like it back, at least he will know what I'm talking about and, it rocks!. "I like Grace" I said while eating some chopped fruits "she's cool, I mean she's lying but she's awesome" "She's a bitch" Paul said taking a sip of his cup of rose wine and I give him a bad look "Don't look at me like that! She's a bitch, she's playing with him and she is supposed to be in love with him? Don't like her" "but you can see that she's trying to help him" "she should try harder" he replied me "you know nothing" I smiled giving up on him. Of course even if we like the same things we have multiple opinions about them, as we are doing know.

A while after I got up and pick up the dishes I kissed Paul's cheek and I went to my bedroom, but I wasn't able to sleep at all, so I end up picking my notebook and I started to draw some drafts, it took me a while, but I ended up falling asleep the notebook still above me on the bed.

I was in a dark alley, trying to find someone but I can't see who was that someone, I kept going into the darkness until I felt my back crushing into the wall behind me. I tried to reach the hoodie of the man who was standing right in front of me but I couldn't so I was only staring at him, eyes wide open but I couldn't see anything again. Then he leaned close to me and I felt his deep breathing and I felt like choking. But we didn't kiss. He stepped back and went his way running down the street. I run back but I was unable to follow him, but again someone pulled me by my arm but this time was Steve. I looked at him open mouthed and I tried to escape from his grip but he was holding me tight and I hated it so I tried to scream but was impossible "you're a bitch, I saw what you were doing" he told me, judging me "I didn't do anything wrong" I replied back "yes you did" he answered "yes you did, silly" said Christie appearing in the scene "we saw you" "leave me alone" I felt my eyes filling up with tears "just leave me alone" I keep saying "we can't, we're sorry" and then she slapped me.

Then I woke up

I touched my face were Christie slapped me in my dream, and it didn't actually hurt but I felt my cheek being moist from tears, so I wiped them away with the sleeve of my pyjama and I woke up from bed going to the kitchen, taking a glass of water "hey sweetie, why are you awake?" Paul asked me rubbing his eyes "no worries, Paul, just a bad dream" I said in a low tone "want me to stay with you tonight?, just like the old times" he smiled at me and opened his arms for me to hug him. I just nodded and take the warm hug. 

//

hey there my dears! so here's the new chapter I know is not too much but it has to happen (let's just call it a transition chapter). I hope you like it so much! let me know in the coments and with the likes so I can know what do you think! also, I will be updating my other story this week in case you want to check it out.

PS: I mentioned Peaky Blinders in this chapter, if you didn't saw, you should (it's a must)

Lots of love beauties!

Caroline xxxx