//Chapter 1//

It was another rainy morning in London. Seeing the rain drops hitting the window makes me feel like home actually. I feel safe here, where nobody will come and bother me or just say rude stuff to my face, but the shittiest part is that I have to go to uni, and had to handle that...So I take a shower and after that I grab one pair of jeans from my closet and a soft blue blouse I paired them with my white vans and I was ready.

I went to the kitchen to do my breakfast but Paul was quicker than me, he has done all the stuff for us, he's the greatest

"Morning my dear! how are you feeling today?" He told me wide smile on, when all I can do is try to open my eyes "morning sweetie, tired and lifeless" "oh c'mon Claire, shut up! It's raining you love rain" "yep" I replied "but to be at home with a blanket, some ice cream and girly movies" I pouted "stop bitching around, honey. What about having lunch with me, huh?" he proposed to me, he has been trying to cheer me up every single morning, and day since my thing with Steve. I owe him everything basically "Where, actually sounds like a plan" I agreed "I have to be at the parlor soon but you can come, we can grab some stuff" I thought about it but there wasn't much to think about, I'll go with him for sure "of course, but just take me to some cool place" "I will, don't you dare to doubt that"

So after we ate our breakfast we took our staff and we walked to the underground and after some stops we reached the college, I sighted once again, like every day before entering the building. Paul was by my side but not for too long. We are studying the same, but we don't have all the same lessons so he has to go his way to featured arts while I had to go to contemporary arts. I was walking through the corridor to the sound of some students of my year whispering some bullshit, until I crushed into someone.

"watch out, you bitch!" an angry and rude voice told me. I looked up and I saw Christie. She was one of the hottest girls in uni, and she used to take advantage of it to get, let's say some favours, so she's basically a bitch who's calling me bitch too... but now she's soooo in love, and guess what? Yes with Steve, so they're always making me feel so miserable "whatever you say Christie" I said and keep going looking down. I was practically biting my tongue trying to not let a tear fall down. I wasn't like everybody think, I was just an ordinary girl, of course I have my things and make mistakes, but just like every single person here do. I enter to my class, the 20a, and I sit down on the middle of it. I put my things next to my oil to paint on it. The bell sounded and all the partners entered too, including Steve, who has seated right behind me. I took a deep breath and keep staring the blank oil painting.

"I heard that you are no our little puppet anymore" he told me whispering and that made me feel angry and lame at the same time "yes, maybe is the right time to stop, don't you think, Steve?" I replied for the first time in what feels like ages, turning to face him. He has a smirk on his face and his eyes were all but happy "maybe we don't want to stop, we want to show the world the little whore you are" he muttered "stop doing that, Steve. You had moved on, let me move on too, ignore me, is it that hard?" I say, realising that some tears started to accumulate in my eyes. "yes it is, you're here all the time, maybe you can change to another college or so bitch, I'm not finished with you, yet. Actually I'm far enough of finished" I turned back again and I felt so much sadness. I wanted to cry, scream, what the hell have I done to deserve this? i think it's enough we're old enough for the bullying and the shitty stuff, but it looks like they don't think the same, people loves to see other people feeling down and thinking that they're happier or better that the others, it sucks.

I spent all morning with lessons until the lunch time, I was able to leave and have lunch with Paul, and today I need him like crazy. I need my best friend to comfort me so hard.

I arrived in Camden Townand reached the studio Paul was working in around one in the afternoon. Ientered and he was in the front desk talking to some co-worker I guess, butwhen he saw me he waved and started to talk directly to me "hey honey! I willbe done for lunch in twenty minutes, is it okay?" he asked me sweetly "ofcourse it is, Paul, how was your morning?" I wanted to know and he startedtelling me that he has been a bit busy with some works and that the lessonswere okay "what about you, sweetie?" he inquired but as I was going to starttelling him someone entered through the door and I simply said a "I'll tell youlater" and smiled shyly while he started talking to the guy. "hey! How can Ihelp you mate?" Paul asked the guy. He was all dressed in black but a whiteshirt, and you can see some tattoos showing under the black leather jacket. Hiseyes were blue, and oh damn! That deep blue!, curly short hair and some beardbut no so beardy. This guy was like an angel, but looked like the devil. So goodto be true actually "hey" he replied to Paul "I want to ask for a date, to makeme another tattoo, maybe this week if it's possible" oh god his voice, it was raspyand has a very strong accent. I sighted and couldn't help but stare at him "canwe do it on Friday afternoon?" Paul asked "sure, Richard Madden it is" he toldmy best friend and again I was staring directly at him, which he seemed tonotice, because he turned to face me and winked at me. I blushed immediatelyand looked down, I heard him laughing and shaking hands with Paul, thenleaving, also leaving me with my cheeks like two apples.

//

hey there my dears! here's the first chapter! I hope you like it A LOT I put so much effort trying to make it different and quite good haha, please tell me if you like, and well I have not so much to say! New chapter are coming soon to this story and to my other one (check it in my profile if you are interested #spam)

lots of love!

Caroline xxx