Chapter 8

"Are we fuckin' here yet?" Zayn groans.

It's been the 8th time he's asked that.

"Do you fucking see a Zoo? No. That means we're not fucking here yet." Harry growls.

"Be patient, Zayn." Katrina demands.

"Be patient, Zayn." Zayn mimics rolling his eyes.

His music was on really loud and I couldn't handle it.

I reached up to grab the knob but his softly slapped my hand and glared at me. I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Can you please turn it down?" I huff.

"No."

"You're annoying." I look out of the window.

"You're annoying."

"Whatever."

"Ok."

"Ok."

After 10 minutes of his stupid annoying loud songs playing, we finally arrived.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" Zayn yelled as he exited the car.

"Shut up Zayn, you're interrupting the animals!" Katrina whisper-yelled.

"Stop nagging me."

"Stop being annoying."

Lynette nudged my hip and we looked at each and smirked.

Anthony and the rest of them arrived a couple minutes later.

"Does everyone have money for their tickets?" Harry asks. Everyone nods and he looks at me. I nod.

We walked to the ticket area and paid for our tickets. Instead of stamps we got bracelets.

"What animal are we visiting first?" Isaac asks.

"I want to visit the marine animals."

"I want to visit the farm animals."

"The reptiles!"

"Harry?" Brandy asks.

He shrugs.

"Whatever. Let's just walk around until we see an area." Katrina decides. We agree and start walking West.

"Let's get you something to eat." Harry whispers in my ear. I shook my head.

"I'm gonna get something to eat. Anyone else wanna come?" Harry announced.

Everyone shook their heads and continued walking, he pulled me by my elbow and walked towards a vender.

"I'm not hungry."

"I'm really tired of your lying."

"I'm really tired of you deciding wether I'm hungry or not." I roll my eyes.

He laughs. "Okay. So what do you want?"

I stared at him and he smiled at me. I sighed. "Meat." I really needed protein. I couldn't stop staring at his roast beef from lunch.

"You can have my meat." He smirked.

"Okay okay. Stop."

"I'm just messing around."

"Do you want a burger?" He asks taking out his wallet. "Or a hot dog."

"Hot dog."

He smirks.

"Nevermind, I want a hamburger." I put my hand over my face.

"I'll get you a hot dog." He laughed.