Part 5

Skipping To The Party.

"PARTY!!" Justin screamed running into the house, i just laughed and followed behind. 

"anyone else up for avoiding him tonight." Scooter laughed. 

"he is a bit hyper tonight isn't he?" i said 

"a bit? that's an understatement." scooter replied 

"ha ha OK very hyper, but its his birthday, just let him go with Ryan and Chaz and he will be kept busy." it really would those two had already ran after Justin. 

"one of them is going to break something" Pattie said as we got to the door, i just laughed.

I walked around for a while, the place was crazy, there was a pool, lazier tag, bowling and god knows what else. Justin goes all out for party's apparently.

"Erin there you are" i turned around to see miley standing there. 

"Miley! i thought you weren't here yet. "*i hugged her* 

"i just got here. Wheres Justin?" 

"your guess is as good as mine" i laughed "his friends are here so he is off with them i think." just as i said it, i felt arms go around my waist. 

"aye babes whats happening?" i heard Justin's voice in my ear 

"speak of the devil" miley laughed 

"excuse me" Justin asked pretending to be hurt 

"we were just talking about you" she told him 

"oh really" he smirked 

"don't get yourself excited miley only asked where you where." i told him 

"cool." we stood talking then Pattie came up to us, this was the first time Ive seen her all night i guess she was hiding from all the kids. 

"time for your cake and present Justin." 

"whoa leggo." he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him, i grabbed miley dragging her too, when we got to where his cake was he let go and walked up to it

We all sang happy birthday to him, he blew out the candles and then we went outside where his present was parked.  

"were are we going?" he was confused to why he had to go outside 

"to your present just go" i pushed him, then we rounded the corner to the drive way where his car sat. 

"OMG is that mine." he ran towards it 

"yup" Jeremy said and tossed him the keys  

"its from me, your dad, grand parents, scooter, usher and Erin." Pattie said 

"thank you thank you thank you!!!" he hugged us all individually, then jumped in the car starting the engine 

"no out now, you cant drive yet." she opened the car door pulling him out 

"i can drive" 

"well you don't have your licence so you are not allowed." 

"if someone who has one comes i can." 

"No Justin you don't even have a permit." he pouted 

"aw I'm sure you can go get it." i said and took his hand 

"of course ill take you tomorrow." Pattie told him 

"OK " he sighed. i felt bad for him, he got a present he wasn't even allowed to use yet. i guess none of us thought about that.

We went back into the party and went into the bowling room, i didn't feel like playing so Justin played with his friends while i watched with miley. We just sat talking about random stuff before Justin came over to us.

"hey come with me"he said taking my hand 

" OK " i turned to miley "be back soon." 

"alright"

Justin lead me downstairs towards the door.

"Justin where are we going" 

"to my car." 

"why all you can really do is sit in it" i laughed 

"we are going for a drive" he told me as we got outside 

"what? nonono you want to get in trouble do it yourself." 

"you scared of my mom?" he laughed 

"no but this is against the law Justin." 

"come on please we wont go far, just around the block."  

"fine" i got in the passenger set. "you can drive right?" 

"yeah my dad showed me once " he started up the engine "Leggo!"

We drove around the block a few times then i told Justin to start heading home. But being him he refused and went somewhere else instead ignoring me telling him to go back. We got to an empty car park and Justin started going round it in circles.

"Justin you do realise we are just going in circles right?" i asked him 

"yes i just like driving it" we both laughed as he stopped the car. He leaned over to my side and kissed me. 

"we are going to be in so much trouble when we get back " i told him after pulling back 

"no we're not" he pulled me into kiss him again and we started making out.

we stayed in the car park for at least 40 minutes talking and kissing, then decided to headed home. We pulled into the driveway and Justin ran to my side opening my door before i could. I wrapped my arms around Justin's waist hugging him while we walked to the door.

"where have you two been?" we looked up to find Pattie. OH crap