Part 3

I woke up the next morning and grabbed my phone to check the time 12;30 i lay back again then jumped up. 12:30!!! Justin will be here in 30 minutes. I ran to my bathroom and jumped in for a quick shower, dried my hair and got dressed quickly. i was tying my shoelace when my phoned beeped.

Justintext: hey I'm outside :)x 

Mytext: OK I'm on my way xxx

i stuffed my phone in my pocket and ran downstairs

"I'm going out" i said sticking my head into the living room where my dad was. 

"OK but take your phone" he shouted since i had already started walking to the door. 

"got it!"

a black car was parked outside my house and as i got closer to it i seen Justin step out the backseat.

"hey" he said once i got to him. 

"hi. who's car?" 

"oh my security guard Kenny's driving us." 

"oh, driving us to where?" i asked getting in the car 

"you will see " 

"cant you just tell me?" 

"nope."

We sat in the backseat talking until we got to where we were going. I felt the car stop and looked out the window to find us outside of ihop. I smiled, i love this place.

"i thought you might be hungry, since its lunchtime you know? we can go somewhere else if you want!" Justin said, saying the last part quickly 

"no its fine, i love this place" i reassured him.  

"great" he took my hand and led me inside

We got a seat near the back so that we wouldn't get mobbed, the waitress came and took our order and we started talking.

"so i never got to congratulate u last night" Justin told me. 

"on what?" i asked confused 

"your award" he laughed 

"oh yeah haha, i just um kinda had a bit of a blank Ive been so busy" i lied my mind was completely blank because i was around him 

"ha ha i know what you mean".

The waitress came back out with our food. I tried my best to eat as neatly as i could, not wanting to embarrass myself in front of Justin, he on the other hand was tearing into his food and already had the syrup off his pancakes running off his chin. i looked down laughing silently. after we finished eating Justin called the waitress over to get the bill, she brought it over and Justin immediately grabbed it.

"whats my half?" i asked pulling my purse out my bag. 

"no Ive got it." Justin pulled money out his pocket. 

"Justin seriously how much? i want to pay." 

"nope a gentleman always pays on dates" 

"date?" i smiled 

"um yeah, but if you don't want it to be then its OK, i jus..." he trailed off 

"i'd love for it to have been a date." i was now smiling from ear to ear 

"cool" he smiled back. 

"i still wanna pay half. " 

"no!" he got up and ran after the waitress handing her the money before i could even realise what he was doing 

"really?" 

"yeah " I just laughed at him, then he asked "wanna go back to mine?" 

"sure"

Justin called Kenny and told him we were ready for him to come get us, he must have been close because he was here in about 5 minutes. He came in the door and told us that we would have to stay close to him when we got outside because the paps had some how found out we were here. I was used to the paps following me around, but i wasn't sure how they would react to me and Justin being together, or what rumors would come out of it. Justin took my hand and we walked out with Kenny attempting to keep the paps at a good distance and soon made it to the car. Justin told Kenny to go back to his and after a quick drive we pulled up outside his house, it was beautiful and really big. He thanked Kenny and walked me to the door, he pulled out his keys telling me that his mom was out today, i nodded and we headed in.

"want to go upstairs and watch a movie?" Justin asked 

"yeah sounds good." he lead me to his room and put a movie in it was a horror movie, Ive always hated them and to be quite honest I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to them as well. "isn't there any other films?" 

"yes but this ones really good." he said putting the movie in. 

"i hate horrors though" i pouted 

"don't worry I'm here" he said sitting beside me on the bed and wrapping his arm around me. 

"fine but if i have nightmares I'm blaming you!" i pointed at him 

"ha ha fine by me."

15 minutes into the movie and a really scary scene came on i jumped and buried my face into Justin's chest, after he noticed how scared i was he grabbed the remote and turned it off.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have put that on, now your scared." he apologised 

"no its fine I'm just being a big baby" i said pulling my head away from his chest and looking at him.

He stared into my eyes, i stared back, he had such stunning eyes. Slowly we started to lean in and as soon as our lips touched i felt fireworks, his lips were so soft against mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i moved mine to his neck playing with the bottom of his hair, i felt his tongue touch my bottom lip asking for entrance, so i let him and we started to make out. i pulled a away a moment later, not really wanting to but needing to breath. Justin smiled at me and i blushed looking down.

"i know we haven't known each other for that long but Erin will you be my girlfriend.?" 

"yes of course" i said without any hesitation 

Justin smiled and leaned in again. I smiled into the kiss, this is the best day ever!