Part 1

"Come on Erin the cars outside your gonna be late!" my dad yelled from downstairs. 

"I'm coming, jeez and it would be fashionably late." i replied laughing. 

"yup what ever you say just get in the car." i heard the door close as he left. 

He's always stressing about being late for things, but i guess tonight i cant really blame him, this was the grammy's we were going to and my manager Simon told me to be there at 8pm on the dot. yeah it was now 8:10 but i doubt anyone there will worry about it. After a quick drive from the hotel we got to the arena. The carpet was full of celebs, i still had trouble at times with keeping my cool when i meet people, but have this thing were I'm completely cool on the outside and on the inside im freaking out. I made my way down the carpet stopping for pictures and interviews on the way down, before heading into the building.

After some time the show ended and i had been invited to an after party, i had to get the okay from my dad though before i could go. 

"hey daddy." i said sweetly 

"what do u want?" he asked raising his eyebrows 

"you just assume i want something cant i just be nice?" i pretended to be offended. 

"yes you can but do u want something?" 

"well yeah. Can i go to the after party? i wont stay long?" 

"okay but be home for 11pm and call me if there are any problems" 

"ok thank you!" 

I kissed my dad on the check before heading off to find miley (yeah Cyrus we are good friends and she helped me alot when i first started out) I found her and we headed to the party together.

The party was amazing to say the least and i spent most of my time dancing and just having a laugh. I told miley i had to go to the bathroom and would be back in a minute and i headed off to find it. I was to busy looking around for a sign pointing to the bathroom that i had accidentally bumped into someone. 

"I'm sorry, i wasn't paying attention." I said looking up and finding they most gorgeous boy i have seen in my life. Justin Bieber, Ive been a fan of him since i first saw his youtube videos, but never had the chance to meet him. 

"no its fine don't worry, your Erin right?" he replied  

"yup " i was so nervous talking to him. 

"cool i'm Justin and I'm a big fan of yours" 

"i know, about who you are not the fan thing, thanks. I'm a big fan of you too!" i stuttered 

"awesome. where were u going anyway?" 

"OH um i was trying to find the bathroom." 

"well your going the wrong way its over there." he points to the other side of the room, then said "ill take you." 

"no its fine I'm sure i can find it." 

"no i don't want u getting lost or injuring someone bumping into them." he grinned 

"I'm really sorry about that by the way" i was blushing hard now 

"I'm kidding, come on."

He walked me to where the bathrooms were and i went in, once i came out i was expecting him to have left and was surprised to find him leaning against the wall.  

"what you doing here." i asked surprised. 

"waiting on you " he said  

"you didn't have to" 

"i wanted to" he smiled, omg that smile ah i could melt. 

"come on lets go dance" he grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the dance floor.

we danced for what felt like hours, talking about everything and anything. All of a sudden Justin looked me in the eyes i couldn't help but stare back, his eyes were a gorgeous caramel brown. i had been to caught up thinking about them that i didn't notice him leaning in......