Police Station

Police Pov:

We need to look in the journal.

"I agree."

I opened the book and on the first page it said "Do not open or else you will figure out the hard way." Oh please, I've read so many journals that started like that and look, I'm perfectly fine. I started to read the journal, nothing really gave me clues. I got through a good 40 pages when I noticed a big scratch on my right arm. It was gushing out blood. I figured it was time to go to sleep and deal with this in the morning. I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard the phone go off. I thought it was someone else's but they would have answered it by now. I went downstairs answered the phone and the caller went blank. I started hearing mumbling so I hit the record button to deal with it in the morning. I went to the kitchen because, we'll, I was already up so might as well finish reading the journal. As I walked up to the table it wasn't where I left it. It was on the ground. I thought to myself, maybe I bumped the table. I picked it up and it was on a page I wasn't on and it was in a different laungauge. German? Ibjo? I don't know I'll meet up with my translator in the morning.

It says:

Non es autem dixi in dimidio legere maxime sollicitus sic faciam tibi manebit Sally

Translater:

Well the note is Latin and the note is to you, deputy.

"What's it say?"

"I told you not to read it but you're already halfway through so I'll let you continue best nightmares Sally"

"I'm calling channel 7."

Channel 7 news here and Deputy Snacth has some information about Sally.

"If you know anything about Sally call Police."

"Hi I'm Ginger. Sally and I used to be friends but about 2 years ago she said stuff about me so now we're not friends. I know why Sally did this but she told me not to say. I don't know if I should call police or not"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think in the comments. I need another little girl name too so tell me some ideas.