Chapter 26

Madison POV

It was the next day and today, I was going to tell my dad. I sighed as I got out of bed. First, I went to the bathroom and showered. After that, I looked at myself in the mirror. My stomach already showed a little bump.

When I have this baby, I'm gonna have to see Geo's face everyday. It's probably gonna look just like him.

I really wish I listened to my parents. If I didn't go to that party, none of this would have happened.

Just then, my door opened. I saw Grayson.

"Grayson, what are you doing here?" I ask as I go up and hug him.

"To come see you," he says.

"Who let you in?" I ask.

"Your mom," he says. "Are you sure your dad likes me? He gave me an ugly look when I walked in."

I had a flashback of me telling Grayson that my parents loved him.

"Okay, my mom is fine with you, my daaaad, he kinda hates you. I'm sorry I lied to you. It's just because I didn't want you to get sad," I say.

"I don't understand why he doesn't like me though," he says.

"Probably because he's my dad and he's got to his keep his "little princess" safe," I say.

"Have you told him?" He asks touching my stomach.

"No. I told Geo though. He didn't take it too well. Actually, he wanted to be there when the baby is born but I told him no because he just used me," I say and look down. "I don't know if I'm making the right choice."

"Babe, you do whatever you want to do," he says. "I'll treat it like my own, if that's what you want."

I smile at him.

"Okay. I really need to tell you something," he says.

"What is it?" I ask.

He sighs. "I'm going on tour...and I won't be back until February."

"W-what? That's a month. You're gonna be gone for a month?" I say.

"I have to. I'm gonna be meeting some fans, I'm excited. I just don't want to leave you," he says.

"I'm not gonna stop you Gray. I'll be fine," I say and smile.

"But I want to help you with the baby," he says.

"I can help myself. It's okay," I say.

"What if you come on tour with me?" He asks.

"I can't. I have school and I want to keep the baby healthy here," I say. "We can call each other every day."

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod. He hugs me tightly. "I'm gonna miss you."

"When are you leaving?" I ask.

"Tomorrow night," he says.

I nod and we lay down on my bed and cuddle for a while until he has to go home.

After Grayson left, I went downstairs and saw my dad there.

My mom comes up to me. "I already told him. I wouldn't talk to him if I were you," she whispers.

"Thanks mom," I say. I go outside and sit down on the swinging chair on the porch.