Chapter 22

Madison POV

"Leave her alone! Why would you just use her like that?" Grayson says yelling. Everyone's attention was on both of them now.

"I didn't use her!" Geo says.

"You use every innocent girl at this school! You just take their innocence away! You aren't supposed to treat girls like that!" Grayson says.

"Bro if you wanna fight just hit me already," Geo says clenching his fists.

Grayson gets closer to him. Grayson then punches him unexpectedly. Everyone gasps and then both of them start throwing punches everywhere.

"HEY! CLEAR OUT NOW!" We hear a teacher say. Everyone starts going inside. The teacher goes up to Geo and Grayson.

They were being dragged away.

"Fine Madison! But you better watch out because Grayson isn't any better than me! In fact he's just like me!" Geo yells at me. His lip was busted.

Last Hour

We were in the gym and I haven't talked to Grayson. They didn't get detention to my surprise but they had to sit out in every fun activity we do. So this time, I decided I would talk to him. I went all the way up the bleachers where he was and I sat next to him.

"Hey," I say.

"Maddie, I'm sorry for just breaking up with you like that," he says.

"No, I totally understand," I say. "I'm sorry for not listening to you about Geo."

"I just want you to know that I broke up with you because I was scared I would mess up and I care about you," he says.

"How would you mess up?" I ask confused.

"I don't know. Like, yell at you when I really don't mean to," he says.

"If you messed up like that I would still love you. That's just a little thing Grayson," I say and smile.

"So if I asked you to be my girlfriend what would you say?" He asks.

"I would say yes," I say and hug him.

When we pull away some blood was running down his lip.

"That sucks. Now I can't kiss you," he says and I laugh.

Home

Mia, Ethan, & Grayson walked me home first since my house was closest to the school.

"Hey, wanna meet my parents," I say and laugh a little.

"I'll do it. I don't want them to think I'm bad," Grayson says.

Mia and Ethan stay outside and Grayson follows me inside. I was still kinda nervous in front of my parents.

"Mom, dad?" I say. They turn to me and look at Grayson. "This is Grayson."

"Hello Grayson nice to meet you," my mom says casually and they both shake his hand.

"Hello," Grayson says. "I just want you two to know that I'm really not a bad guy and I will treat your daughter with respect and I will keep her safe," he says.

"Why thank you Grayson. We really appreciate that," my dad says and smiles.

After that we both walk out. "That went pretty good," I say.

"You think they'll like me now?" He asks and laughs.

"I guess I'll find out later," I say. "Well talk to you later, bye." We hug each other and I walk back inside.

"We still don't like him," my dad says.

"Honey speak for yourself," my mom says and I smile widely. "But Madison, I still want you to be careful. We still don't know if you're pregnant or not and I don't want you hanging out with tons of guys because we didn't teach you that."

"I promise."

"I don't approve. His lip was all busted. I don't want you hanging out with him," my dad says.

"He just fell," I lie.

"I don't want you hanging out with him," he repeats.

I look at my mom thinking she'll save me but she just looks down.

I sigh and go to the kitchen.