Us - Epilogue

Surprise 😏
_______________________

Zayn groaned at the ringing of his phone. He tried to get himself back to sleep but failed because the caller seemed nowhere near giving up. He grabbed his phone, groaning when it showed the time was 07:34 in the morning. He groaned again when he read the caller ID.

"What do you want!?" Zayn snapped, answering the call.

Adam chuckled on the other side of the call, "chill, Aurora. You won't lose any of your beauty by waking up early in the morning."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "I just slept for two hours. Liam wanted a phone sex." He quickly shook his head. "What's up?"

"I can't believe you two aren't up to live together yet." Adam scoffed.

"I can't leave what's David had leave for me and Liam insisted that I should just live here either. And he can't just sell his huge ass mansion after all. But he promised he'd find a way as soon as possible.. Wait, why are we talking about me and Liam? Tell me what do you want."

"I just like to hear from you, babe. Even though I'm still wishing Liam was me. Anyway, Mike has a mission and we need your help. You know what I mean, get here by ten."

"WHAT!? I JUST- F uck, I just got up and still not fully processing what was going on and you tell me to be there by ten??"

Adam laughed, he just loved hearing Zayn protesting about something. It sounded cute to him.

"Are you insane?? You know how long it is for me to get ready! I haven't picked my clothes and oh, my hair! Whatever, I'm wasting my time! Bye bro." Zayn hung up.

He groaned once again then grabbed a full hold of his blanket to sniff them one last time—because, why not? He loves the way his blanket smelled like himself—then getting out the bed lazily.

Zayn stepped into the room, yawning, as the others already gathered in a circle. This will  be interesting, he thought to himself before joining the circle.

"–and team black will attack down there, where the golds are kept and– oh, hey there, twink." Adam looked up from the map everyone was focusing themselves on, smirking on Zayn's sleepy face. "What a time you took." He playfully teased the painfully sleepy lad.

Zayn glared at him, with his hooded eyes, which made him look like 'trying so hard to be mad but failed'. "Shut up. What do we got here?" He asked, eyes landed on the table, where the map is.

"We're digging gold today. Literally." Adam explained. "Now look, I'm going to repeat myself because you're late here, Mr. Sleeping Beauty." Zayn rolled his eyes at him, but quickly paying attention to what Adam was explaining.

Zayn nodded in understatement once all the plans were finally forming well in his half unconscious mind. He would have Liam to blame for that. But he was secretly hoping for the man to join this dark side of his life.

"But isn't that the second biggest company here? You know, after my hubby's. No one can beat him." He grinned. "What about the security? You sure we can through 'em?"

"There's nothing I haven't learned about." Adam said proudly.

"Alright! Everyone get your gun and head straight to the cars! The others who stay make sure the time to hack their access!" Mike ordered. "This mission will be captained by Levine. Everyone listen to whatever the f uck he says." Zayn giggled at that, "sounds funny when you lead a mission, captain." He winked at Adam, which made the older guy raise his eyebrows.