The New One

Wind's POV

"Ladies I want the pack house to be clean and ready to meet up with Blue Moon Claw's Alpha, Omega and their son. So if you don't do it right I'll be forced to get you an other, even more awful job. And if you don't do anything for the pack I'll be forced to kick you out. I want MY son to be looking like the great Alpha he is, so hurry up and when he comes back from his work he'll make a great change of mating one of that pack." My dad spoke as I walked towards my bright red Porsche.  Yek.. Mating meabs marrigr and I really don't plan to marry some kid with 'moon blue Claws' I mean that pack name must be a joke. And the wolf in there are even more fun. I mean, lool at their future Alpha, who's also their Omega. And sad enough my dad wants me to mate him. First. I don't do boys Second. I don't believe in love.

But yeah here I am getting dressed up for being a P.E Teacher to get in the school where those brats go . Pretty much my dad's idea of 'earning those kids their trust.' And especially Galaxy his son's trust. But he and his annoying little pack better stay away from me or I might rip their hearts out. But I have to wacht out for the man who screwed his kids genes up, Galaxy their Alpha.

I then notice that while being in deep though I must have passed the school sign already. Yeah the fact that I don't like it doesn't and shouldn't mean that I'm not trying to get the best out of it. As soon as I turn my car around I can.see a giant wolf of Galaxy's pack dissapearing into the forest. Haha ofcourse he'd be spying on me to make sure that I wouldn't kill anyone near their Pack. As I turn around I also see a sign on the hill, So I start my car again and make the choice to go to my job first and leave the spy thing for dinner.

As soon as I get out of my car a slim male redhead comes to pick me up. "Hi I'm River Haunted, I'll be your astistent for the comming period wich I need to do right to complete my study." he says as he holds out his hand to me to shake. Wich I rudely don't reply as I start into the School to meet up with the princeple, Axel Van a normall human male who is around the age of 30, this time I do shake hands politly just to show the kid that he's just a low ranked kid. The priciple tels me to follow him and shows me my locker and my private dressroom. Well one positive thing about this place. With such a good motivation (Note the sarcasm) I might start with a fun lesson. Or I can make them think that I'm a bad sadistic P.E Teacher, I think that that would be more fun for Windy. Yeah, I'll make them start with a very hard warming up, wich is normally used for soccer. Then they'll have to get inside to Cycle for a while and after that if they did well a little game of dodgeball, and I'll join in with that, and I might make River part of the other team so I can own him.

--------------------------

Time skip to break

Finnaly. Time. To. Eat. I'm like starving.. and shocked. Well let's say I'm actually enjoying teaching those brats about gym. And well there to many cute boys around this place. So yeah you could say that I'm actually enjoying myself. But still I'm very very hungry right now. But while walking to  teachers office I got rudely interupted by a member of nothing else than the Blue Moon Claw's pack. Wonderfull. "You know I'm really hungry and you do have the size of something eatable for my Wolf" I say to the little brat while pushing him aside. But while I do that I feel the the little brat isn't just a brat. He's my Wolf's Omega. He is mine.. How is this possible? I push him futher away from me and walk to my class room. I never planned to get a mate, and especially not Galaxy's kid. I directly make a plan to reject him might not follow the , I mean it is  forbidden for a teacher to crush on his student so that might be an excuse.