Dessert.

Every's POV.

I walk home, feeling horrible already by not being with him. By being rejected. I left school right after Break. Because I started to have a very angry and lonely wolf. And the moment a wolf in the body of an Alpha has those emotions, nobody is safe anymore. Nobody not even my Mate, and since he's the reason why Alaxander my wolf is freaking out. I'd probaly have hurted him, wich would have killed me. So going home early was the only solution. Even though my parents will try kill me before they hear the reason.

I open the garage of the pack house to get the key and get inside when something falls down. "Shit." I mumble. "Who the heck is there?" I hear my fathers deep voice say. "Dad it's me.. Something happend at school." Saying that I feel my chest hurting. My heart bumping loudly, my fingers shaking, my V-line screaming thanks to a rageing Alaxander inside. It really hurts when a Wolf is hurt. I fall to my knees not being able to move. "Come inside then son, or is it about Alaxander?" My dad say while I let out a strong yet small scream.

"I'll count that aas a yes, what happend to you and Alex?" My dad said while comming outside quickly. "I found him." I say as responsrle while my dad looks at me in shock. "How's that b-" "I got rejected." I say as a whisper out of embaresmend. "Don't be embarresed, Who's the dick that did that to you?"

"I assume that you're talking about me." Wind says as he walks out the forest behind my house. "But I'm just here to meet you for our little dinner of tonight, I need to know the favorite food of my guests." He says as he now stands behind me. "So, what's your family's favs?" Wind asks as he looks at my dad giving me a small glare. I hear Alex howling inside of me, he's so angry by the way how Wind is treating us. He's hurting us so much.  He's letting me break.. I'm falling to pieces. I never though that my soulmate would be such a jerk. "Every is a Vegetarian, for the rest we all love pizza, mashed potato's and spagetti. I hope that that will be some use." My dad tells Wind knowing that I'm close to break down. I know that Wind feels the same, I can see it thanks to the way his feet are moving, his hands in his back pockets and him trying to not look me in my eyes.

He also keeps blinking to mask his feelings and unnoticiably bites his lip more than normaly.

It makes him adorable yet smart. And he does things wich show that he can't push me away, he tries to but he's probaly to late already. I wacht Wind looking extreemly hot as he suddenly turns around and walks away giving me a small wink. Wait what? Did I see that right..? I really can't understand this man anymore, but I actually think that he was just teasing me in a bad way. He probaly felt my staring eye and decided to play a little with my scarred heart. Ofcourse he would, being the jerk he is. "Dick" "Bitch" I hear Daniel screaming. "How could you do that to him?" I now hear River joining in. I hear flesh hitting flesh as I pass out.