Alpha, Omega. (boyxman teacherxstudent)

Why can't I be a normall wolf. Why can't I be like everyone else. But no, I had to be the alpha's son.. And the future alpha. But there's rhis one problem, I have the body of an Omega, and well Omega's are the weakest. But I have the strenght of an Alpha, and I'm going to be one soon. I'm Every Woifs, son of Alpha Galaxy Woifs, and Omega Fura Woifs/Claw. I'm in the moon Blue claws pack. All Omega's belong to an Alpha. And that's where my problems come, I'm an Alpha and an Omega at the same time. So I'll mate to an Alpha.. But wich one isn't sure.

But I'm scared that it will be Alpha Wind Skyhigh, from Ocean Break their sign is a dark blue wolf footprint. And they're our rival pack. Wind is a young adult from 21, he's the youngest Alpha of the world. He is also the Alpha of the second strongest pack of England and Ireland. Just after the Moon Blue Claws pack.

Every's packs. Wind is also the only Alpha who swore to never love his mate. He says that he doesn't do feeling, and especially not when he's going to be a P.E. Teacher at a school, The school that Every goes to in the next week. What will happen if the Alpha finds out that his Omega is also an Alpha?

I'll not edit this story and it will be an boyxboy and teacherxstudent story