Chapter 1: Mummy Dearest

WARNING! NOT EDITED!

We meet again! *Nostalgic Sigh* Ahhh, it's good to be back with Dana again :) I've missed her. And it's good to be back with all of YOU!

Okay, down to business, Im back at school now, so the uploads probably aren't going to be as regular as they were with QFH but I'll try my best!

Enough with my long authors note at the start of the story. Who do I think I am?

Enjoy x

------------

"Sometimes the reason

A boy one in a million

Seems to see through you

You and your undetectable mask

Is because he has one of his own." ~ Jane Everett

---------------

"Lets run through your story again."

"Okay, my name is Ryder Newman. I have a sister called Dana and a brother called Jake and they go to St Cecelia's across town," I explained.

"Very good!" Dash laughed.

"Thanks."

"Now pack your bags, missy!"

"Okay, okay!" I put my hands up in surrender mode.

Let me explain the situation. St Cecelia's turns a blind eye on verbal bullying but when someone throws a punch, all hell breaks lose.

I got expelled. Not a biggie. What is a biggie, though, is the fact that no other school in Sydney will accept me. Not one. So therefore, I have gone to great lengths to stay in school. I'm dressing up as a boy to attend Mayfield High. An all boys boarding school.

I know it will be a challenge but, hey, I've got my friends, right? Kind of.

Dash managed to somehow get out of jail a whole six months before her due release date. We are still unsure of how that happened and she's not going to tell us.

Josie has said she will not have any part of this. She has been giving me the cold shoulder and the silent treatment. Basically, she hates the idea. Can you tell?

Matt. Well, Matt is Matt. Always there for me and supporting me like a good boyfriend does. Except he doesn't seem to like the idea of not being able to kiss me when he wants - he has to check whether I'm a boy or a girl first.

I began throwing my stuff into a suitcase. It was mostly boys clothes that Dash and I had bought the past weekend. Josie had agreed to look after all of my girl clothes in case of an emergency.

"Ready to go?" Dash asked.

"Let's do it," I smiled, hoping that the boys wouldnt be able to read my mask.

I walked over to Josie to say goodbye.

"Wait!" Josie yelled. "You are so dumb, aren't you?"

"Uh, no?" i responded.

"You can't rock up to the boys school wearing girl clothes! Go get changed. Now!"

"Thank God we have you, Josie," I smiled, my words sincere.

I walked into the bathroom and took off my shirt. I had worked so damn hard to get some abs in an effort to look less girly. I ate straight protein for about a week but now, I have a six pack and I look fucking sexual! One of Dash's uncles is a costume designer in hollywood and he made me a, um, chest? Basically it is a rubber board that I have to clip onto my bra. It levels everything out and because it's made of rubber, it is the same... squishyness? Squishyness of skin. It was made from a mould so if I'm wearing a tight shirt, it will look like I have some pecs. Well, that's the plan anyway.