Oak tree

*Evelyn's Pov*

After having our break fast and talking, Venice went with Jack to meet everyone as she arrived early this morning.Alex and Steven went out together as Steven had a day off today.He works in the office with my father.Brad the beta of our pack along with his mate Alice went for for grocery shopping.Brad met Alice when he went with my father for a meeting in Australia.She came along with him and lives with us from then on.Brad and Alice are 'the'couple of our pack.Alice is a nice kind sweet girl.After Alex and Venice found their mates I started hanging out with Alice helping her doing pack works,Alice was a very patient person and a good listener.

I walked through the opening flashing smiles to everyone I see and walked in the library to grab and book."Good morning Uncle Peter"i greeted him with a smile.Uncle Peter loves books and is always found in the library, he loves to be surrounded by books.After his wife died he kept himself occupied with books."Good morning dear"he smiled as he sippedhis coffee.I went to the shelves until I came across Wuthering Heights, its seems to be a famous book and highly recommended one too.I took it from the shelf and with a good bye to Uncle Peter ,I went to my favourite place the oak tree.When I was small I, Venice and Alex used to hang out around the stream which was a few steps behind the library.It used to be fun playing in the water, splashing on  other drowing each other well it wasnt actually drowning as the water only came up to our ankels or a little above.That place had so many memories and it was really peaceful..fully surrounded by nature.But after Alex found Steven they used to hang out there and I dint feel nice to go there so that's when I found my oak tree..

I started climbing up the tree stepping carefully on the small wooden pieces that my father had hammered  so that I could climb up easily.The thought of me still not found my mate bothers my parents alot.He doesnt like seeing me alone while everyone is with their mates.And maybe that's the reason I get pampered alot.

As I was climbing up an aromatic scent entered my nostrils distracting my thoughts , bringing me to a sudden stop.My wolf sprung up in joy as it recognised the scent and excitment and love overtook my body, I turned around to look but slipped the book falling out of my hand and my grip on the branch became loose  and before I knew what was happening gravity was pulling me down and scream left my parted lips....