Alone

*Evelyn's Pov*

I opened my eyes as the warm rays of sun gently touched the skin of my eyelids.Getting  up from my bed I made my way to the bathroom.I brushed my teeths, had a quick shower and was out of the bathroom in fifteen minutes.Pulling my towel I wrapped it around my body and tied a knot as I went to the wadrobe to get my clothes.

I quickly chose a maroon jeans and a white top which was suppose to be tight around my waist.i dressed up within ten minutes and headed down for breafast..

I greeted everyone as I went to the dining hall were the whole pack has meals...we have a huge dinning hall were all the pack memebers have meals together.Everyone one talking, eating, laughing.

All my friends were at the table already..putting two pancakes on my plate and grabbing a mug of coffee I went and sat down with my friends.

"hi.."I say with a lazy smile.

"hey lazy bum"my best friend Alex said flashing her dazziling smile while she hugged me side ways.

"Morning"i said.Alex is my best friend.We've been friends right from the time we were kids.Her father and my father are best friends.Alex is adventurous, calm and a happy go lucky girl, she is a bit naughty at times.We were inseperatesble until her seventeenth birthday when she found her mate Steven.

Steven is a nice guy and  I am glad that he is her mate.We used to hang out together but after some time I felt that I am never giving them their moments...Alex convinced me that its nothing like that but I said its okay I dont mind.

my thoughts get disturbed as my other bestfriend Venice sequeled"Good morning guyssss!"as she comes to sit with us along with her mate Jack.

I, Alex and Venice were best friends.We met Venice when we were ten years old when her family came to live with our pack.We used to have fun together.Venice was a adventurous girl she lived life she used to be very loud crazy the mischievious and 'fear, scary, dangerous'were not in her dictionary, she was always upto something,The old women of our pack used to be scared of her because they were her targets for her pranks but that was all  until she met Jack her mate.He changed her into a calmer Venice.We couldnt believe our eyes when we first saw her after she went with mate to join his pack.She was totally the opposite!Venice left with her mate who was the beta of another pack after her eighteenth birthday.

with my friends having found their mates I was all alone...