Ihascupquakes Little Sis

Chapter 1

Alyssa woke up to her alarm one morning the usual 5:30 so she could play Minecraft before the bus which came at 7:00.

Alyssa POV

I'm so tired! I stayed up all last night gaming! I hate that everyone doesn't understand me! I was hit by tornado and I dont fit in, whats worse! My mom and dad are on vacation, when I got a call. I pick up the phone and say,"Hello?" My mom said,"Alyssa, we've been hiding something from you for a long time, You have a sister. Her name is Tiffany Garcia, you will be going on the next flight to see her." I freaked out, that was ihsacupquake! I sat there in shock! Is this a dream! I pinched myself. I screamed,"owww!!!!" (I pinch really hard)

Tiffanys POV

Red and I where eating breakfast when I got @call. I said,"Hello?". A man said,"Tiffany, you have a sister, Alyssa Garcia. Pick her up at the airport at 1:00 PM." My parents never told me I had a sister, in fact my god parents have been the ones that have been around! I haven't talked to them in a while! I thought to myself then I told red. I was doing my happy dance.

*After the flight to L.A*

Alyssa POV

I finally got off that stinky plain! I had a baby infront of me and a toddler kicking the back of my seat, I thought it would never end! I sat down. I thought, how would she know who I am? But then I realized that she would probably know because im the only 10 year old sitting alone in this dump.

Ihascupquake POV

We were walking and I got noticed by TONS of fans crowding me asking who I was picking up! I replied,"It's a surprise." They left but I was still worried about my little sister. I went and saw a ten year old girl sitting alone and I went to pick her up. She screamed, obviously a fan.

Alyssa Pov

I was sitting their and saw her! It was ihascupquake! I tried acting calm but it didn't work I opened my mouth to say something but what came out was,"Oh my glob! your ihascupquake!" I started blushing bad! Then I said,"So um, you're Ihascupquake."

Authors note

Hey it's Alyssa! This is new to me but hey! I'm trying and don't you just love these cliff hangers? I'm lazy and I know it's a short chapter but again I'm lazy! I'll update a new chapter at the earliest of twice a week so yeah! Bye my little giggly wiggly worms! love you my peeps bye! :-D