Chapter 19

Nora James P. O. V

"Hurry up babe." Alexander mumbles as he grasps onto my arm, almost dragging me out of the car.

I glare at the back of his head but he doesn't seem to notice, his sole focus on the two men before us, standing next to the stark black private jet with Alexander & Co written in silver.

I almost trip but Alexander's firm grasp around my hand luckily helps me remain on two feet and not sprawled all over the tarmac.

The both of us gladly make it without me tripping over plain air.

Alexander wraps an arm around my waist, so tight it nearly hurts, as he guides me up the stairs like one would a toddler.

I cant find the energy in me to be even slightly annoyed especially at this time in the early morning.

Trudging up the stairs and into the crème interior of the plane, I ignore both Greg and Damien and head straight for the leather three seater sofa, almost lunging on it.

I feel the leather sofa dip down and a warm body curling up against me, looking up I see the warm brown eyes of Alexander.

"Here," he whispers as he grabs a soft cotton blanket, wrapping me in it.

Damien walks over and seats himself on the seat opposite us, alongside Greg.

Raising an eyebrow, he tilts his head in question at my pale swallow looking skin.

"She's started to have her morning sickness." Alexander clarifies, pulling me into him, his embrace comforting and the slight moving to and fro, lulling me into a sleep filled atmosphere.

"Doesn't that happen later on or something." Greg asks in confusion while Alexander shrugs, answering for me once more, I was too relaxed to even care.

The back and forth movement surprisingly comfortable and not causing me sickness, quite the opposite actually.

"It differs accordingly to every person apparently. We had the appointment with the doctor yesterday." He further adds.

Greg nods his head, seemingly completely interested, "you know I was watching this show and it's so amazing, the birth and just everything about it, how they grow up and the struggles of pregnancy." His face in awe as he explains.

My eyes narrow in suspicion as I gaze at him, "what show was this exactly?" 

All of us look at Greg for my answer, even Damien seems interested.

Greg flushes under our stares and averts his eyes.

"I didn't really catch the name," upon seeing all of our skeptics looks, Greg rolls his eyes and finally blurts out, "it was sixteen and pregnant damn it."

Alexander lets out a low chuckle, Damien simply smirks but I erupt into full on laughter.

Greg glowers at me while I shake with laughter but all of a sudden my face scrunches up as my stomach starts to twist in a gruesomely familiar way.

Noticing the look on my face, Alexander jumps up immediately, still keeping me swaddled in the blanket but somehow managing to guide me to the bathroom as fast as my hobbling body can take me.

Pushing the pearl white door open into the cubical, I head straight for the up turned toilet lid, for once in my life actually happy about it, before spewing up all the contents in my stomach.

Heaving into the toilet, I try and not cringe as I think of all the germs on said toilet and only focus on the soothing feeling of Alexander rubbing his hand up and down my back in a continuous manner while his other hand holds up my open hair in a tight grip.

"Ugh." I groan, my voice echoing slightly which makes me pull away immediately, not gazing in Alexander's direction, still uncomfortable with him seeing me throwing up everywhere.

Not seeming to care, Alexander gently lifts me up and helps me walk to the sink as I rinse my mouth out thoroughly.

Alexander stays behind me, his hands held outward from his body, palms raised upwards, ready to catch me.

Turning around, I raise an eyebrow, "I'm not just going to keel over you know."

He rolls his eyes and starts to reply but gets interrupted as Greg pops his head into the bathroom door, "the pilots here."

We all head over to the seating area and buckle up, Alexander keeping a watchful eye on me.

"Why did you even come if you're so sick?" Greg mutters eyeing me and then the seats around me.

Finally he chooses the one farthest away, next to Damien.

I roll my eyes at his childishness.

"I don't have a disease Greg, you're not going to catch it."

He chooses to ignore me as he strikes up a conversation with Damien, who is clearly not listening as he's too focused on his phone.

"Do you have a plan?" I ask softly, looking over to Alexander beside me.

"Well yes and no."

Apprehension starts to crawl its way through but I mean I couldn't very well back out now.

"How exactly are we going to handle this?" I ask another question instead, hoping to get an answer.

I mean we were all discussing what was going to happen about a week ago when I last saw Damien and Greg but that was all it really was, a discussion.

I know the three of them aren't stupid enough to venture into everything blindfolded and lost, they do have a plan but for do reason Alexander doesn't seem to keen on telling me.

"Where will we be staying?" I ask randomly, trying to get my mind off of the plane now steadily gaining speed on the runway, my fingers tightening around the cold leather seat.

Alexander smiles at my actions and wraps his hand around my own, intertwining our finger.

"One of the hotels I own." Is all he simply says.

"Of course, how could I forget." I answer back sarcastically, watching as how a smirk tugs at his lips.

"Technically babe, it's our hotel now, what's mine is yours. Isn't that right Mrs. James."

A short laugh escapes from my lips as butterflies erupt in my stomach.

After being called Mrs. James time and time again, I just couldn't help to feel all giddy and excited.

Though I have a feeling though that this won't last long, the gnawing in my stomach starts to increase until it nearly takes over everything else.

Gazing out the small window, I start to chew on my lip as I think of all the ways this could pan out.

Glancing over to Alexander, only now do I notice the right grip around my hand as he gazes at Damien who stares back, fave blank and eyes emotionless.

I look back and forth between the two of them and immediately know something is definitely not right here.

--------------

AN: Hi! I want to hit myself for such a crappy and incredibly short chapter (even though I say this I'm nearly every one xD). I've just had such bad writers block and could barely think of anything but all the drama will being soon so that will be interesting. Please remember to:

Vote
Comment
&
Share