Chapter Three

“Grace.”

The lovely voice cut through the empty house.

“I’m right here.” The seventeen year old Grace answered her Grandmother as she walked into the living room.”

A grand fire lit up the dark room as Grace flicked her bony wrist.

“ Ah- I see you’ve practiced the fire element .” Her Gram smiled.

Grace smiled back as she looked into the fire. She wished she could see her Gram once more. It wouldn’t be long ti’ll her voice would be gone as well. Living in the ‘between’ world, where you were steps from entering the other side, but still intuned in the living world was one of the perks. One didn’t have to worry about saying their “goodbyes’ when one dies. There would always be a second chance to do so.

Only the supernatural were allowed to stay there for a short while. Grams refused to leave the girls until Rae got better. Rae took Grams death the hardest out of the two.

Now they were truly alone, living in a century old house where not only did their mother die, but their grandmother as well.

“ Is it time?” Grace whispered when she saw her cousin enter the room. Rae’s pretty face was reddened and stained with make up.

“ Yes darlings. “ Gram said, a sad smile forming on her lips.

“ Tell mother we love her.” Grace whispered.

“ No. “ Rae refused. “ You can’t go just yet!”

<><><><>><>

Grace rolled over in bed, her body moving on top of the large Alpha wolf in bed beside her. Even in sleep they both became aroused by each others touches.

Graces leg , thrown over his stomach had her bare body against Chris’s. Through his jeans, his hard on grew as he unconsciously felt her naked folds against his skin.

Grace’s dream continued as she began grinding her hips in a slow motion. Her mind had her thinking that she was making love to her Mate in a beautiful bedroom, just like the one before.

Chris had begun waking up, feeling the stir, and smelling the strong arousal of his mate.

Looking down, he watched as his little mate was pleasuring herself. The fabric of his rough jeans and hardness of his aroused cock created a pleasurable sensation as Grace dry humped her mate.

Chris wasn’t sure if he should find this amusing that his mate was a little sex kitten , or if he should do what his wolf yearns to do. He wanted to unzip his jeans and let out his monster cock for his mate to really fuck.

To horny to pass up, Chris turned his mate on her back, caging her in as he pinned her legs and arms under him, against the bed.

Grace woke up with wide eyes, crying out as her body begged to have released.

“ You better be careful, Kitten.” Chris growled towards her. He was pissed and frustrated.

Grace was frozen. She couldn’t think, could barely breathe as she stared into the black eyes above her.  Her body was on fire from what she soon comprehended to why. Her soft cheeks burned red as she felt his bulge once again against her bare crotch.

With one movement, She thought, that itch between her legs could be taken care of.

Chris waited for his mate to answer. He wanted so badly for her even just moan the slightest. He was afraid she wouldn’t want him.