Chapter One

The rain dripped onto their bodies. They looked quite innocent then. Just human girls, but of course they weren’t. They were the remaining witches.

Nineteen year old Rae wanted to cry. She was the shyer one of the two. Her long brown hair clung to her naturally olive skin. Having to run from their home deep within the woods she was dressed in only a thin white tanktop and her black underwear. Her feet were cold, and her long lean legs were covered in goose bumps.

It was only 5 a.m when they woke up from their dream. Being so intuned with nature, they could feel how close the two Alpha's were. They were scared, and knew they needed to flee.

“ Grace!” Rae trembled, reaching out for her cousin.

Grace was a few months older than Rae, but the few months made her more mature. Grace’s personality matched her name. She did everything with Grace. While Rae would cry out more, Grace would be calm. She never rose her voice.

Right now though, Grace was petrified.

She wore only a huge gray mens tee and a pair of white tube socks that were soaked with rain water and dirt.

The rain was getting harder, and the wind began to pick up.

Pulling Rae up , Grace fell to the ground as they climbed up a huge boulder. She cried out, holding onto her thin stomach as blood soaked her tee.

“ I don’t have enough energy to heal you.” Rae cried out. “ I-I”

“ It’s okay… Just keep moving. They’re coming..” Grace fought through the pain and they both entered into a clearing.

Seven Months Ago

The girls were sitting alone in the old cafe. A hot tea in Grace’s hand as she hated coffee, while the more complex Rae sat with an extra large mocha espresso.

“ Have you found anything..” Grace asked, putting down her mug so she could tie her short hair back in the small ponytail at the back of her neck. Grace was one of those girls that could be bald and still have that striking face. She paled during the winter, but a summer day like this her skin darkened to a beautiful shade.

Her straight blond hair was new for this year, as she usually had a long length of a man down to her bum.

Her bum on the other hand was something of a different kind of power over a certain male species. She had one of those thick half bodies while her top was smaller. It drove those horny men crazy- not that Grace would care anyway.

“ I think so…” Rae finally replied back, her voice trembling.

“ Rae..are you okay?”

Grabbing the old book out of Rae’s hand, Grace scanned her pretty blue eyes over the old ancient language.