Its been 3 years part 1

I blew out a breath and ran as fast as I could to my bedroom and slammed the door behind me. After a couple of seconds the door was swung open and I was literally in the air and hit the other side of the wall. I winced in a split second of pain and then the pain was gone. I stood up glaring at Chase. I turned around and saw that the wall had indented from my crash. I turned back around with a evil glare and I muttered "you'll be fixing that" he rolls his eyes and replies "yeah yeah, let's go to the party we have to attend. And next time miss Karah, don't walk in my sex life" I just shrugged and followed him out. I remembered was Queen Annabelle had said. Party, drink, dance, and... Sex. My spine felt jiggly as I thought of it. Me being a "Demon" as they say after I mate I will give them a mark. "But it's sex. You'll enjoy it" a voice inside of my head hissed. I shook it away and kept following Chase. He walked down in the basement of the castle and there was a mirror. "What are we going to do with a mirror?" Chase smirked and grabbed my hand and pushed me Into the mirror. I closed my eyes for impact until I realized nothing happened and I slowly opened my eyes the sound of the music traveling to my ears. It was loud, and I saw in the corner a vampire feeding on a girl who was turning blue. I smirked and looked around. It was a all club. The walls painted red but lights were traveling the whole room of different colors. There was another mirror with a girl standing next to it. She was looked like a striper to be honest. I felt a shove against my back and I turned around to see Chase. He rolled his eyes at me and backed away "well? What are you waiting for, go mingle and have sex while I drink my life away" I blinked a couple times staring at him dumb founded and he just rolled his eyes and muttered "you are slow for a princess" that felt like a knife to my heart. What is his freaking problem? He walked away and then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see a very attractive man. He had black hair and bright red eyes, a very toothy smile. He was dressed as a teenager. About 17 that looks his age, but everyone here looks around that age and I doubt they are that age. "I couldn't help but notice a beautiful woman walk in and get away from my presence when I see one" he said smoothly grabbing my hand and kissing it looking into my eyes. I felt flattered and I smiled weakly. "I'm Kar-" I almost said. "Be smart" the voice hissed inside of me "you can be killed if they know who you are!" I shook my head with a slight smile. "I'm sorry, my head is a bit crazy" I laughed softly "my name is Bethanne." He smiled at me approvingly "I am Bryan, nice to meet you Bethanne, may I buy you a drink?" "Anytime" I smirked. He smirked back at me too and we sat by the counter. He ordered two marlonias'. "A vampire drink, basically like alcohol to humans but alcohol is not strong enough for a vampire to get drunk off of" the voice in my head said softly. I ignored the voice this time but mentally thanked it for the extra knowledge and gulped down the drink already feeling a bit tipsy already. Everything began to be blurry and I heard screaming and my sight came back as I felt heat against my skin. I opened my eye lids and I had chairs and everything on me. I threw it off of me and looked around. How can all of this happen in 2 seconds? The whole place was destroyed, so was the mirror the striper was next to. There were few things still on fire: but only one thing was on my mind. I yelled "CHASE!" I got up looking around, throwing things off of people. Some glass from the cups the people were drinking were in some of the peoples faces, dried blood on their face. I definitely was not out for only 2 seconds. There were so many dead people, but I couldn't find chase. Tears began to slid down my cheeks and I went I saw a handle poking out from the ground. I pushed the broken wine bottles and dead bodies from it and grabbed the handle and yanked it from the ground and it opened a mirror there. I closed my eyes tightly. I have to make sure chase isn't here. I looked around everywhere, even the ceiling. Chase wasn't here. I jumped in the mirror and a loud thump was on the ground and I groaned in pain. "Karah? Where have you been?!?! It's been 3 years"

-- PLEAse Read below, some things you may wanna know --

Heheheh, sorry it isn't that good I had to rush. Thank you for the people who wished my boyfriend a happy birthday. Can some people please still comment below wishing him a happy birthday ? Thank you. Part 2 will now be out this weekend

And Chase says thank you for wishing him happy birthday for those who did.(:

Ohhh and I found some things in the story you may want answers to:

•some things were still on fire because it was the vampires body that was on fire. Vampires never evaporate I guess you can say, I don't know exactly what it's called. But their bodies don't turn to dust like humans. Their bodies will always be there, even lifeless. Only a water with chemical mixes from a witch can turn a vampires body into dust.

Which obviously you wouldn't know that from reading the book.

• and ima just say cause I won't be updated until the weekend, I'll give a few hints. Bryan isn't Bryan. He isn't trustworthy. Remember Karahs best friend in the beginning of the story? Bryan is involved with her.

Ooohhhhhh

Is Karahs best friend really her best friend? We will find out later (: and why does Karah care so

Much about chase when she hardly knows him?