Chapter 8:Girlfriend?

I wake up the next morning and I look at Scott's blue eyes and I say baby you know we have to tell the rest of the house today.
'Ye I let that one slip last night'
'It's fine I'm sure they'll understand hopefully'
'Wanna go inside'
'Do we have to'
'C'mon'

Scott says as he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bed we run inside and see the family gathered round.

Gary's POV: well well well what do we have here.

Aaron's POV: so tell us what's going on.

Ok ok ok we were waiting to get u all together but me and Scott are official. (Eeeek I did not want to say that)

Scott's POV: Yh guys u guessed it I spilled the beans but I got a mint girlfriend

Chloe's POV: woohoo Sarah's got a boyfriend, Sarah's got a boyfriend Awh you guys are the perfect couple

Marnie POV: I think we're all happy for you guys

Nathan's POV: Scott don't fuck around with Sarah she will fuck you up

Hahah thanks guys we love ya all too. Who wants to get ready for tonight.

Charlottes POV: yayaya lets gooooo girls.

So we decide to go out into town to get a new outfit for tonight. I pick a black dress and some white heels. Us girls are gonna look fucking mint tonight. We get back into the taxi and head home. We are all exhausted so we just start talking while we're lying on the sofa.
Marnie asks
'Do you think you and Scott will be together forever'
'I really can't say I would hope so but I can't see the future'
Nathan says
'Your right Hun we never know what the future will bring'
Chloe says
'Hopefully a load of chicken nuggets'
'Awh Chloe you always can make me laugh'
Cmon girls and Nathan let's get ready. We run upstairs and head straight for the girls room the boys have gone out to the gym for awhile so we have plenty of to get ready.

Gary's POV: girls are you ready!

We're on our way I reply we all get Into the taxi and head to the club. Once we get in it's a round of shots and we're all dancing like mad people. I start dancing with scott and then we start necking on.

Scott's POV: Yano I love you sazzy.

Awh babe I love you to. Let's go dance. We start dancing and Chloe and Marty kickoff again this time it's serious Nathan stepped in to help Chloe as he always sticks up for us girls and Marty full on knocked him out that's one step to far he has me to  fucking deal with.
'Wtf was that for marty'
'This bullshit happens every night I'm not with that girl and I never will be'
'Well let me tell you something pet you little shit faced prick stop messing with Chloe's heart and ruining her life and fucking leave my best friend out of it you had no fucking right to knock him out bastard'
'Fuck this I'm leaving slag'
'Don't fucking call her a slag you prick'scott steps in
'Marty fuck off'gary says. Oh

I run over to Nathan as I'm his best friend I'm going in the ambulance with him and Scott. Thanks Scott for standing up for me Marty really had no fucking to hit Nathan.

Scott's POV: Ye and he had no right calling you a slag

Thanks babe but right now I just wanna be here with Nathan. I could care less about that fucker.

Two hours later:
Nathan had to get stitches and after that he finally woke up.

'What happens'
'Nathan you were standing up for Chloe and Marty full on decked ya'
'That fucker tried to mess up my beautiful face'
'He did but Sarah gave him a long piece of her mind, man she had your back'
'Awh baby thanks'
'Anything for my bestfriend lets just get back to the house'

We arrive at home and everyone is asleep so we put Nathan to bed and go to the shagpad and once we hit the pillows me and Scott are both fast asleep.

I wake up the next morning and Scott isn't beside me I head inside and all the lads have gone to the gym except Nathan of course. Me and Nathan decide to go for lunch as we need a break.
Once we get to the cafe we sit and start talking.

'Sarah I need to tell ya something babe'
'Ok gowan'
'Well you no I'm bi'
'Ye'
'Well I've decide I'm gay'
'Awh babe thanks for telling me I'm pure buzzing for you you'll have all the fit lads in Newcastl'
'Hahah hopefully'
'When u gonna tell the others'
'Hopefully tonight'
'Awh ok'

So me and Nathan eat and we get a taxi back to the house let's hope Marty isn't home.