~~Baby Shopping With Debby~~

Chapter Thirty seven:

~~Baby Shopping With Debby~~

"I can't believe you haven't gotten anything for the baby!" Debby shouted at me as she pulled me along in the mall.

"Haven't had much time" I told her, grabbing Deans hand and pulling him with us.

"Why do I have to go" He whined.

"Because I have to go" Shaun said calmly walking beside a crazy Debby.

"Please Dean. For me" I pouted.

"Fine. Stop pouting"  

"Here we go" Debby pulled us in to a small shop, I never noticed before, of course I've never been pregnant before. "Jessica!"

"I know that voice" A woman in her forties stepped out of what appeared to be an office. "Hey Debby how are you?"

"Just fine" Debby smiled.

"How can I help you?"

"You can help my best friend." She pointed at me. "She's seven months pregnant and hasn't got anything for the baby."

"It's a girl" Shaun said when the woman, Jessica opened her mouth, instead she smiled.

"A girl." I nodded. "Do you have a name for her? I can make a blanket with her name on it"

"Can you really?" I asked.

"Of course, I did it for Debby here."

"It came out beautiful"

"Her name is Jessamine" Dean said.

"Thats such a pretty name!" Jessica smiled. "One second let me go grab a few things" She left and headed back to her office.

"We will go over there" Debby said pulling Shaun away to look at baby cribs and other things.

"Why do I have to be here again?" Dean asked.

"Because You're my friend."

"So."

"It's not like I can bring Tucker." I frowned.

"I know. He's the father but he needs to man up."

"Which could be a while" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"So have you decided a color for her bedroom? If so we can work from there" Jessica said coming out of her office with a notebook and a pen.

"Yes. We chose a light purple for her room" I told her.

"And the room would be all painted if you didn't drag me here" Dean said.

"Oh hush I didn't drag you. Debby did so be mad at her" 

"I am" He smiled.

"Light purple is a wonderful color for a girl" Jessica smiled. "What about the colors you want for the blanket?"

"What about Purple and blue?" Dean asked me. "Because you love purple and the he-who-should-not-be-named likes blue"

"You need to stop watching Harry Potter" I laughed at him then turned to Jessica. "Purple and blue sound nice."

"I can do her name in white, green, pale pink, dark pink, or black. Since you chose purple and blue I can't make her name out of those colors."

"I think dark pink would be good"

"Is that like hot pink?" Dean asked.

"Yes it's very much the same"

"Alright"