» Chapter 2

Hey guys!!

I'm so sorry for not updating this earlier :( I just finished with this chapter and I'm really sorry if it's not upto your expectations :(

College is like hell!! Every day STUDY!!STUDY!!! *I'm dying slowly* :(

Anyways, I have been so busy that I even forgot about Zayn's birthday until that night lying on bed and I was thinking about random stuff and I realised my boy just turned 21!!! 

I'm so proud of those five boys!! :) I feel like a proud mother :P

Anwyays, here comes the chapter :) Treat it with care :P

Disclaimer: I don't own the amazing One Direction :( *unfortunately*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 2

❝You’re an asshole but I love you,

And you make me so mad I ask my self

Why I’m still here, or where could I go

You’re the only love I’ve ever known

But I hate you, I really hate you, so much

I think it must be, True love ❞

-True Love, Pink ft. Lily Allen

 *********************

“Harry you better meet me in Blue Water shopping mall in an hour”, Louis high pitched voice reached Harry’s ears as soon as he picked up his ringing phone. He had just finished the interview and he was making his way towards the elevator so he could reach his car.

“I know Louis! I’ll be there. The interview just got over”, Harry replied as he pressed the down button and waited for the expensive elevator to reach the third floor.

“Oh!! How was the interview? Did they screw you up too much?”, Louis asked in reply.

“It was pretty okay. They just needed to know the basic stuff but Liam Payne kind of creeped me out. He kept staring at me through the whole interview”, Harry answered as he stepped into the empty elevator. He involuntary shivered as he remembered the feeling of those eyes on him.

“Wow!! Hazza you’ll defiantly get the job! He was entranced by your beauty and couldn't look away. I am sure he is in the bathroom calling out your name now. Oh! Harry! HARRY! HARRY!”, Louis’s voice screamed out through the phone.

“Just shut it Lou, He wasn't giving me the ‘he-is-sexy-and-I-want-to-shag-him’ stare. I am sure of it. It was more like ‘he-is-going-to-die-with-my-hands’.” Harry replied as the doors opened when the elevator reached the ground floor.

“Harry, why would he want to kill you? May be he was like ‘I-want-to-shag-him-to-death’. Chill Hazz, I know you’ll get the job, no matter what because you are the best”, Louis replied back softly.

“Thanks man. I hope I get this job.”

“Well, see you soo. I gotta get ready! I have to look my best for my Nialler!”

“Nialler?”, Harry couldn't help but chuckle out.

“You shut up! See you.” Harry heard Louis grumble out before the line went dead.

Harry walked through the lobby which was busy with people walking out because it was the lunch hour and everyone was trying to take the best use of it. Harry waved and offered a small smile to Eleanor who was now talking to another guest.