Lost and Found..I think

I gasped as I turned around faster than a speeding bullet, "Did you HEAR THAT!?" 

"Baby, what are you talking about, I didn't hear anything.."

"You have to have heard that! She said my name! Madeline said my name!"

"Lily, that was probably your brain playing tricks on you. She hasn't said a word. I'm sorry honey. I think that it's time for you to go home. You've been cooped up here for far too long. Let me drive you home. "

I did not want to go home, home meant that I couldn't see Maddie, and no Austin, and my mom, won't stop talking about how it's all my fault. I'd much rather stay here. Do I have a choice , no cause I'm eight years old. No one will listen to me. Against my will I get my jacket, and walk towards the door. I turn around and before I can even ask if I have to go, Mrs. Leahy pushes me out of the room.

She drives me home, and walks me up to the door, I run inside. I run upstairs to go to my room. I don't want to deal with my mom. I walk down the little hallway, the bathroom, a closet, then when I come up to Austin's room, I collapse. The tears, come streaming down my face like a waterfall.

I have to be strong. Stop crying Lily! Be strong! Don't be a baby! You have to be strong. 

I wipe my tears, I stand up strait, and walk with pride to my room. I jump on my orange bed, and plop down, and just lay there. Madeline saying my name, is rushing through my head. How can you not have heard that! I hear my mom, walking down the hallway. She opens my door.

"Baby, I'm going to go to the supermarket, do you need anything?" 

"No I'm good, thanks."

She walks back down stairs, I hear her looking for her keys. She opens the door. Then silence. 

Until, " OH MY GOD, MY BABY! MY POOR BABY!" 

I run downstairs, to see my mom on the porch, on the ground rocking a bloody, and limp body. It hits me. 

Austin.