Chapter Four: The Plan

-Louis' P.O.V- 

So, it's about time that Hazza and Dani confess their feelings for each other. I mean, they've been so afraid to say what the really feel about each other. It got a bit annoying because, they were both so in love with each other, and they didn't confess until now. COME ON! Their best friends, they're supposed to tell each other everything.

I knew that Dani has always loved Hazza, she was going to tell him a long time ago, but he was being an ass. I don't blame Dani, for not wanting to be around him before. While Harry, on the other hand was in denial. I told him one day that he has to open his eyes, and reliaze that he is in love with Danielle, his best friend. He got very mad at me, for saying that, but I had to make him reliaze it.

Last night, after eating dinner Dani pulled me over to a small room and we talked. She broke down, then and there. She told me about all the pain she's been dealing with these past few months. How Harry had lied to her, and blowed her off for some slutty blond. (Nothing against blonds!!!) I was furious. HOW DARE HARRY TREAT DANI LIKE THAT! 

Danielle is like a little sister to me, and I don't like seeing her cry or getting hurt. If you hurt her, you hurt me. If you mess with Dani, you mess with me. Harry is my best friend, but not even him, can escape the wrath of THE Louis Tomlinson. (LOL!) I told her that I would take some sense into Harry, but she refused saying that it would make the problem bigger, then it already is. 

Well, fine. I won't do anything to Harry. But if he hurts my little sister again, this will be a full out war! On the other hand, I'm very happy for the new couple! So cute, best friends falling in love. I guess it is true, falling in love with your best friend is the greatest love of all. No matter how many trials you go through, you will always get through the storm. You will always end up on top, because that's how strong you love the other person. And I think that Dani and Hazza, have that love for one another.

-Danielle's P.O.V-

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" I yelled out.

"And what's the idea love?" Harry asked me, pulling me closer to him, and softly kissing my cheek.

I blushed, and said "Hazza! Louis is right there, your making him feel uncomftrable!" then pulling away from him slightly.

"Yeah Haz! I'm right here! How dare you cheat on me! I thought you loved me!" Louis joked. I started giggling like a retard, their bromance is so darn cute. LARRY STYLINSON FOREVER! LOL! Nah, Hazza is all mine! ;D

Harry made his way over to Louis and wrapped an arm around his shoulders then said, "BooBear! You know that I love you! But Dani, is the one!" I turned a bright red when Harry said that I was the one. Aww, he's so cute!

Louis' caught me blushing then started teasing me jokingly. "AWW! Dani just blushed! Dani just blushed!" He continuied on saying that like a child.

I was so embarassed that I just put my head down on the table, I didn't want to Harry to see me all red. I felt a presense sit down beside me, I didn't even have to look up. I already knew that it was Harry. He whispered into my ear, "You look even more beautiful, when you blush." That sent shivers traveling throughout my entire body.

I put my head up, and saw him smiling down on me. I smiled back, and he pulled me closer to him. Then Niall, Liam, and Zayn came running down the stairs with smiles on their faces and ran over to me. They pulled me away from Harry and tackled me with hugs. LOL! I saw them last night, oh well. I gotta love my boys! I laughed and hugged each one of them back then said:

"Anyways! My idea, was that we should all get together down at the beach. Like the five of you guys, and I'm going to invite some of the other girls! You boys obviously already know Ally, she's pratically like the same as me. But you guys will be meeting Lana, Emma, and Rebecca!" Niall grinned big when I metioned Ally, he had the biggest crush on her since forever. Plus Ally feels the same way as Niall. I have to play cupid, and set this future couple up.

"AWW! NIALL LIKES ALLY!" I teased.

He turned a bright red and looked away from me. The rest of us just laughed. Niall was just so adorable when he liked a girl.

"Okay, I'm going upstairs to get ready! I'm going to text the girls to get ready as well. Get ready soon boys!" I explained to them.

"YES MOTHER!" The five yelled in unsion.

"WHATEVER!" I yelled back playfully. They all laughed.

I texted all the girls saying to meet up on the beach a one pm. I instantly got replys, with YES on them. Obviously, come on it's One Direction!

I decided to wear something really casual. I wore denim ripped hollister short shorts, a pink ambercrombie t-shirt, my gladiators, Burberry Body Bag, and my usual Ray Bans eyeglasses. I walked down the stairs with my phone in hand, to see all the boys ready. Damn. They all looked HOT. Louis was wearind red chinos, TOMS (obviously) and a hollister white fitted t-shirt. Liam wore a plaid button down, jeans, and sandals. Niall wore a blue polo, white chinos and black Supras. Zayn wore a white abercrombie t-shirt, with a varsity jacket, skinny boy jeans and nikes. 

Harry looked... Words couldn't describe how he looked. He looked amazingly hot. He was wearing a red fitted t-shirt, blue jeans and some sandals. His t-shirt really showed his toned chest. DAMN. Harry caught me checking him out and said:

"I'm sexy, eh babe?" He winked.

I turned so red, and looked away. All the boys were laughing so loud. Dang this is embarassing!

To avoid them from annoying me, I started out for the door and said:

"Come on, it's time for you boys to meet the girls. Besides Ally who all of you already know!"

(A/N) Hello Everyone! I'm going to add more characters to the next chappie! I love you all! Don't forger to COMMENT, LIKE AND VOTE! :D

                                                                                                                           xDanix