Chapter 1: discovery

heyyyyyy so this chapter jumps around in Point of views so yeahhhh...........NOTE: NOT EDITED YET WILL EDIT LATER!

Chapter 1:

Willow's POV...

Come on Will it's not that hard you can do it! It's just a simple turn section into a capezio! Alright...ready?...and... batma, batma, foetè, foetè, jump and... I fell, again. Ugh! Why can't i do this?! I have to have it perfected by nationals!

"Willow?" someone asks scaring the crap out of me. I jumped "oh god Missy you scared me!" She laughs, "sorry hon" . Missy is my manager but she's also basically my second mother considering mine was back home in Ireland. "Will why don't you go home , you've been here all day!" "I can't I have to perfect this before the competition!" I protested. "Willow Joy get your pretty little perfectionist butt out of here!" she playfully scolds me. "yes ma'am!" I scurry to grab my bag and head out. "Bye Missy I love you!" I call as I leave. "Bye boo love ya too!" She calls back. I hop in my car and blast Sara Barellis

..........

"Nemo!" I call as I walk into the house. Nemo is my 3 year old boxer. And let me tell you he is huge! Nemo comes bounding into the living room and jumps up on me. "Hi boy!" I say ruffling up his fur. "I'll be right back ok?" I say walking into the kitchen to make dinner.

Niall's POV...

"Wait one more please! look at this one!" Louis whines. "Fine" Uncle Si says. "one more then we're done" we had been watching YouTube videos all day and were currently watching dancing fails. It was basically a bunch of horrible dancers that Louis watches to make himself feel like an amazing dancer. As we watch a girl try to twerk; I see a face on the cover of a link to one of the other videos, a face I never thought I'd see again. "oh my god" I mutter, " what" Liam asks looking at me quizzically. "Click on that" I say pointing to the link. "But she isn't done twerking!" Louis complains "Do it! I think I recognize that girl..." I say trailing off. Louis clicks on it and sure enough there she is, the girl I've been trying to forget. Willow. "Hey guys I haven't posted in a while so here is a video of my solo for nationals coming up!" she says grinning then she backs up and someone starts the music. I haven't seen her dance in years. I used to be her biggest fan, not to mention best friend. She performs her solo flawlessly up until the end when she does a bunch of spiny things into a jumpy thing. (Honestly I used to know this stuff.) She looks flustered "I haven't perfected that part yet but I'll have it down by nationals. I promise" knowing her she was probably trying to convince herself more than her YouTube followers. "Wow" Zayn says "yeah" I mutter I knew she still danced but I guess I missed out on watching her progress. "ooh uncle Si! what if we get her to dance for our next tour!?" Harry asks. "NO!" I yell. they all look at me bewildered "I mean no... I can't do that I'm sorry". "Wait a second... Ni... is that-?" Liam starts. "Yeah" I say "that's Willow." "then Nialler why don't we get her to dance with us then you can be reunited!" Louis asks. "No I can't." "why not?!" Zayn challenges. "because I messed up! I haven't seen her in years! I can't do this she hates me!" I scream. "Ni... you don't know that, just try. If she comes it'll prove she doesn't hate you!" Liam says trying to soothe me. "The worst she can say is no" "ugh fine!" "yay!" Louis squealed (yes actual squealage) I pick up my phone and look for her contact 'Willy billy; your boo!' I smile slightly before dialing. "Niall?" Harry says, "hmm?" I mumble waiting for her to pick up. "why didn't you tell us how hot she is?"

Willow's POV...

I was just sitting down to dinner when the phone rang startling me. I love alone so my flat is usually quite silent. I quickly pick up the phone. "hello?" "hey willy" OH. MY. GOD. "crap" I mutter then quickly hang up. Why is he calling me? after all these years now?!

Nialls POV...

"Hello" her angelic voice calls. "Hey Willy" I great her "crap" she mutters before hanging up. I knew it it's over I'm too late she hates me.

.................................................................

HEY MY FABULOUS READERS! sorry it's short I've been busy. COMMENT IDEAS! VOTE! FOLLOW!

THANKS!

💛Mears💛