Chapter Forty One

Liam's P.O.V

I feel so bad for Harry. Poor guy is frantic. He was quiet the whole car ride, while we all discussed our ideas.  We all jumped out of the car and stood in a circle looking around. 

"There is nothing-nothing here." Harry said with his back facing us.

"There has to be a way...just think." El said.

"Wait...we are missing something..." I said biting my lip trying to think. "Oh my god!" I flew my hands up.

"How are we missing that?" I laughed.

"Missing what?" Louis asked. Harry's attention now shifted to me.

"Harry, don't you remember who one of her closest friends are?" I said trying to hint to him Andrew.

"Um Spencer?"

"No the other one?"

"Dude I'm not in the mood for a guessing game!" He said angrily.

"Andrew! He's Toms cousin! We should get to him, he could help." I said enthusiastically.

"Liam you're a damn genus!" Harry said running to the car.

"I know." I smiled to myself.

"Hey! Either hurry up and get in the damn car or I'm leaving you guys." Harry yelled from the car door making us all move to inside the car.

"Let's get her back." Harry said  to himself before driving off.

Harry's P.O.V

We pulled up to his house and I told the rest of the to stay in the car. I knocked on the door and waited as patiently as I could before banging the wood again.

"Harry?"

"Finally! You know Jill was taken by your fucktard of a cousin." I said emphasizing 'your' and getting right to the point.

"He what!?" I can clearly see this is new information to him.

"Do you know where he is or might have taken her?"

"Um...I cant think of anything....oh wait about a half hour that way there is this house he told me he found that no one lives in so, maybe she's there."

"k, bye." I was about  to leave but he stopped me.

"I need to come."

"Like hell. Why?"

"Gee I don't know I can show you where it is and she's my friend." He said with sarcasm.

"....Fuck fine come on."

We finally located the spot and pulled up and parked.

"Look Liam and I will take the front and you guys get the back. Girls stay here, they have guns." I told them and got out of the car.

"That's not fair." El yelled.

"Look you and Jill can yell at me all you want about feminism when this is over but not right now. It's too bad. Keep Andrew company he's not coming either." I continued to walk not letting Andrew protest.

"You know we don't have any protection either." Liam whispered.

"I don't need it."

Jill's P.O.V

"You're such an idiot." I laughed again.

"You got guts, I'll give you that much!" He stated amused.

"No shit, i'm not scared of a prick like you."

"I warned you not to talk like that." He grabbed me and pushed me to the wall. He was way too close for comfort, but what could I do about it?