Chapter Twenty

The wait at the airport was decently long. I was dozing off on Harry's shoulder, but Harry was wide awake. I can tell he's nervous. He has been shaking his leg the whole time and playing with my hair while always looking around. I've been doing my best to keep him calm, tell him they will love you and everything will work out ok. It helped for about a minute but he couldn't help being nervous. The speaker told us that a flight just landed and it was their flight. We looked at each other and I stood up first. Harry looked straight ahead and stayed where he was.

"Come on Harry." I whispered to him.

"I don't know if I can do this." His voice cracked as he whispered back. I bent down on my knees and rested my hands on his.

"Listen...imagine Gemma or your mom died. Now as horrible as it is, that's what happened to you for them. You were dead! So they wont hate you or anything like that. They will just be so happy to see their brother or son alive." I watched as he thought, then grabbed my hands and kissed them. he stood up and helped me up and walked with my hand in his. How is this the schools bad boy?

"I have no clue what I would do with out you." He said to me. I smiled and squeezed his hand. We stopped when we got to the part where everyone is exiting the plane. We waiting until I saw a girl and a women step out and look up and started to cry. They froze where they were till the younger girl ran to Harry and jumped on him crying. Anne woke up from her gaze and ran to her son and gave him a hug. After a few minutes of their hellos, Gemma turned and looked at me.

"Hi...I'm Harry's sister Gemma."

"Hi I'm Jill." I was putting my hand out for her to shake it but she just hugged me.

"Thank you so so so much." She said in my ear and I nodded.

"Hi dear. I'm Anne. You must be Jill."

"Yep that's me. Hello." She have me a huge hug then pulled away and grabbed my hand. She looked me in the eye.

"There is no way....I could repay you. You gave me my son back...." She broke into tears and I was tearing up myself while she hugged me again.

"So how about we all go to the hotel and talk there?" Gemma suggested.

"Yeah I think we should." Harry said moving next to me and putting an arm around me. Gemma and Anne smiled to each other and I blushed. We all walked together outside to Harry's car and buckled up. I let Anne sit up front with Harry and I stayed in the back with Gemma.

"So how did you get my mum's number and what made you think about calling?" Gemma asked while Harry and his mom were talking about something else.

"Well his friend Zayn is good with computers and after Harry told me about...you know, that he didn't really have family. I just wanted to see if I could get why his mother didn't want him or if it wasn't it at all. Like it's something else that happened. And I was right thankfully."

"Wow thank god he has you...how long have you been dating?" I laughed.

"Actually not long. I met him the first day of school then only started to date him a couple of days ago."

"Really! and you already changed his life." I smiled at the thought of how much I helped Harry and his family. We stayed quite but soon joined Harry's conversation. When ever the lights from the street flashed over them I could have swore I saw a red hand print mark on Anne's arm. It's dark so maybe I'm seeing things.

We pulled up to the big hotel entrance and helped them with their bags.

"Tomorrow you're staying with me." Harry told them.

"But um don't you live with Uncle Jeff?" Gemma asked a bit nervously.

"Yeah but he really doesn't live there. He stays with his girlfriend in New Jersey..."