Chapter Two

Another chapter, sorry it took so long, I've been stressed out of my mind with everything. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Where we left her last, Bellatrix Lestrange was recieving a mission from the Dark Lord...

“Why write what I can have you relay to her for me, as you will accompany her until her task is done, unless you do not wish to do so?” he asked looking curious.

“Thank you my lord, I will be grateful to do your bidding, and relay anything required of me, anything at all, ever, you know my body, and my soul are yours.” I say, my knees quivering, hoping he will pick up on my hints.

 “You may have noticed, my dear, that things have been a little slow, to say the least, that’s because, the incompetent lot I have at my service are pathetic- to say the least, and we haven’t seen head nor tail of the boy or his cohorts in months”

”And you need Elvira to solve that problem?” I replied finally understanding.

“Exactly, but nothing against you my pet, it is just, I grow weary of the appalling pace of our search, and we need a professional’s assistance”

“And you wish me to go to her, and ask her to track down the boy? I won't tell her it’s you, although she is a supporter, she has to keep that unknown for the sake of her business. I can have her hunt him, and I’ll bring him…”

“Here, yes, you are wise my Bella, ” he cooed, nodding as if in agreement to his own statement.

“When may I leave, my lov-, my lord? Now?” I cursed myself for my slip of the tongue.

“Why, right now my dear,” I got to my feet, and made it to the door before, “Oh, and Bellatrix? If she doesn’t wish to comply, feel free to have some fun, but clean up after you self, my dear, I know how you like to play with your food,” I smirk, my Lord knows me well.

“Of course my Lord” I say smiling, making my way through the door, closing it behind me, and going down the stairs.

I was almost out of the anti-apparition charms when Lucius came running up behind me, even though I knew it was him, I still spun around, wand in-hand, ready to pounce, ready to kill.

“Avada-”, I screamed, not planning on killing the slug, just to mess with his head. The very fear in his eyes sent a thrill of ecstasy through my body. ”Bellatrix! No! Please, it’s me, it’s Lucius!” he quivered in fear, I kept my eyes wide and murderous, “I know who you are, you should know by now not to sneak up on me, Lucius, I don’t care if you married my sister or not.” I sneered, ”Now what is it? I am about to leave, on a task for which I was assigned by the Dark Lord himself!” I hissed.

“B-but that’s why I came, the Dark Lord wishes your presence, and He said it would help you on your mission,”

”I only left my Master’s side a moment ago, it must be important, thank you Lucius.” I said, the words feeling alien on my tongue.