Bellatrix Lestrange : It's who you know not what you know

This a Harry Potter fic, about Bellatrix Lestrange. Showing how I think she is.

Its probably crappy, and misspelled and confusing, but I really wanted to write one, and this is what happened. Give me a chance? And opinions and corrections would be much appreciated.

And I own nothing, but the plotline and any characters that happen to pop up that aren't original, all rights and things to whom the belong.

 Bellatrix POV

“Draco! Draco! Come here boy, now!”

The hunched teen slunk around the corner, eyes on the floor, scared to make eye contact, “Aunt Bella?” he mumbled, pathetic, spineless, weak, just like his father, urgh, Lucius, what my sister seen in him I’ll never know.

“Your father wants to see you in his study, now.” I growl peering at my shoulder as Nagini slunk her way around my neck.

“Your master wishes to ssee you dearest Bella” she said, little known to many, parseltongue is a learnable dialect, it sounds like English to me, only with excessive sibilance.

I nod slightly to Nagini, point at Draco, then at the green door behind me, turn on my heels to go up the stairs, Nagini now around my waist.

Through the heavy oak door, painted black with its green serpentine handle, his high backed chair facing the fireplace, which was crackling away, I made my way around to be seen, bowing low, “You wished to see me, my Lord?” I asked, my eyes on his, marvelous, eerie and domineering.

”Yes, Bellatrix, I was just going to call for you, impeccable timing, as always”

“Thank you my Lord,” I said bowing lower still, Nagini making her way up her master’s legs, around his waist.

“To my knowledge, you are still in contact with your friend the tracker, what was her name?”  He inquired, his eyes on Nagini, gently petting the top of her head with his skeletal fingers

“Who, Elvira, My Lord? But of course, we are childhood friends, and she owns me a favor, do you wish me to contact her, is she required?” I asked, now curious.

“Ah, Elvira, now I remember, you guess exactly, perfect as always,” a chill shooting down my spine as he met my black eyes with his hypnotic red, “How soon can you contact her, my dear?” his voice oozing with praise

“Right away, I can leave as soon as you wish, but I won’t bring her here, if you could write for her the task which she is to carry out” I ramble lowing my gaze, if I was not to know what she was required to do, then I wouldn’t ask.

________________________________

If you like it let me know. If it's terrible also let me know. I need opinions. There's more where that came from if you like it.

Ink