2.1

"So this is where Gray headed bastard lives?" Zhang asked.

It was dark since it was evening and they stood infront of the evil man's van. It was a huge house van and it seems expensive as well.

They have a white clothe wrapped around the lower half of their faces to hide their identity incase they got caught. He tian stepped forward, scanning the van.

"Okay, everyone got the plan right?" He asked in his shoulder.

"Yup." Jian Yi said. "We will vandalize his house, break down the windows and stab the tires then we hide. When he comes back, we will push Red head- i mean, Mo Guan Shan towards She Licking balls and he will apply violence, so with that we can take a photo as an evidence that She Licking balls is a rapist asshole, then we beat him up."

"Woah." Zhang was impressed that his boyfriend remembered all of that. Jian yi winked over at him.

"I'm always prepared, my love."

"Alright, lets go." He tian was about to walk when he felt a hand grabbed his hand, stopping him. He looked at their hands up to its owner. It was his boyfriend, he was looking at him in gratefulness.

"Thank you." Red head whispered.

He tian stared at him for a moment before pulling him by the hand towards himself and embracing him tight.

Shan melted into his arms and hugged back.

"Okay, time out guys, she licking balls was about to come lets get going." Zhang said through the white clothe covering half of his face, clapping his hands.

Jian yi looked at them dreamily. "Aww, they're so cute~"

The two males pulled apart. He tian turn around to face the van.

"Lets go." He ordered and everyone went to work on their tasks.

He tian grabbed a sickle and chuck it onto the round rubber. The air sprayed out of the tires.

Mo Guan Shan grabbed a hammer and smashed the windows. Since She Li's van was beside the shore and far from the neighborhood, no one can hear the commotion and knew that somebody was killing his van.

Jian Yi grabbed a paintbrush, dipped it in the green paint and drew a huge dick on the white van, laughing afterwards.

Zhang however wrote the word 'rapist' in capital letters and red paint.

"Hey!" A voice yelled from the distant. It was the grey headed fella.

"Run." Jian yi grabbed his boyfriend's hand and dragged him to hide behind the small hut several meters away.

He tian held his boyfriend's hands and held it up to the level of his chest. "We'll come rescue you, okay?"

Shan nodded and the dark haired man reached for the clothe that was covering half of Shan's face and pulled it up until his lips were exposed. Then kissed him briefly before letting go and running after his brothers.

The grey headed monster ran over and gasped when he saw his van. Anger wells inside him and darted his glare at the red headed guy beside him.

"You," She Li roughly grabbed Shan's arms and he winced. He neared his face to his, his eyes staring bullets through him. "How dare you." He growled. "You piece of shit."

Click

The light of the camera flashed from behind the small hut where He tian and his brothers were hiding. She Li noticed this and immediately looked over where the light was coming from. Then the three males came out. She Li's eyes widened before they turned back to their normal sizes. Zhang xixi was holding th camera while Jian yi has his arms crossed. He tian tucked his hands inside hid pockets.

"You fucking assholes!" She li raged. He was punched across the face by Guan Shan.

He tian cracked his knuckles, a stern expression all over his face. He's damn mad.

"Now that we have evidence, what shall we do to you now?" He asked, faking to be clueless.

"Okay, lets do thi--" Jian yi was cut off when He tian put a hand up, stopping him.

"Let me handle this myself." He said lowly.

Zhang grab Jian Yi's hand and pulled him to his side. "Alright, show him what he deserves, brother."

He tian charged in, punching him across the face. The grey headed man fell on the ground. He tian sat on his abdomen, putting him in place. A line of crimson trailed down She Li's chin, feeling dizzy all of a sudden.

"This is for acting like a demon!" He tian blew him across the face, "and this is for my momo," he punched him again, but this time, more harder that she Li thinks his skull just cracked. "I Fucking despise you."

She Li, despite being weak and already out of strength, tried to punch him but the man on top of him dodged his attack like a piece of cake.

He tian stared down at him with cold, hostile eyes before punching him repeatedly. She Li was coughing blood already and since none of his brothers want He tian to commit murder, Zhang and Jian stepped in, the both of them grabbing each of He Tian's arms and started pulling him away from the heaving man laying on the sand.

He tian was heaving as well, trying to contain his anger while shaking.

"Now i hope you learned your lesson. No one ever wants to get in He tian's bad side." Jian Yi said seriously. Mo guan shan took off the clothe covering the lower half of his face and walked up to his boyfriend.

He grabbed one of his hands and held it up a little, wiping She li's disgusting blood off of He tian's fists.

"So, i think our job here is done." Jian yi said, relieved.

"Now, lets put him in jail tomorrow."

"What should we do to him?" Zhang asked, quite concerned for the man who was currently in the brink of death.

He tian remained silent, not wanting to decided for that bloke, so Zhang and Jian looked upon Guan Shan, asking for persmission to save the man whos eyes were at She Li. He doesn't seem angry anymore, rather relieved.

"Hn." Guan shan finally looked away.

"Alright, you both should go home now we'll take care of him." Zhang patted He tian's arm. Zhang and Jian took off the white clothe away from their faces. He tian grabbed Guan Shan's hand and started walking out of the place.

Jian Yi walked over to She Li and bend his knees, placing his hands on his lap and looking down at she Li, who was now about to pass out due to lack of blood.

"Guess that pretty face of yours is useless now, so stop using that for your own advantage." Jian yi said, puckering his lips.

"Y-you," he managed to spit out while choking on his own blood. The frown on his face not wavering. "Y-youll get trouble for this."

"Why would we? We have the evidence in our fingers, and even if you file an attempted murder to us, we will just explain that we're just defending ourselves." Jian's lips formed into a demonic smile, showing of his yandere side that none of his brothers knew about. Not even Zhang.

"What are you even talking about." Zhang xixi sighed. "Come, lets carry him to the nearest hospital."

"Carry? That'll be too long. How about we use his van." Jian yi stood straight, placing his hands on his hips and grinning.

"Alright, I'll look for the keys."

(Alright i think this book will about to end soon, i think. And i wanna thank you guys for reading (silent or active ones) i appreciate it. I made an authors note but its too long and i dont wanna waste your time too much xD so, i hope you have a good day! Comment what you think and what you want to happen next! Bye xoxo)